SUPPORT HUNT 100%

Before fight: i don't care if he is on peds I'm still going to knock him out.

After fight: holy shit he was on peds what a cheating bastard, give me his money.

Hate to break it to you there little fella but with the amount of fighters out there that are juicing if they unionized there would more than likely be less testing

Hate to break it to you there little fella but with the amount of fighters out there that are juicing if they unionized there would more than likely be less testing

i don't see your point

we all know a lot fighters are juicing
just like baseball or even olympics sports had in the past

either they make steroids legal and destroy the image of mma and peoples bodies
or
they clean it up just like mlb, olympics or any other legit sport
theres only one choice, no in between

there most likely will probably never be an official players association like baseball, but in order for this to be taken seriously, there should be a collective group of fighters to come together to clean it up
because dana white(as acting commissioner) is only interested in ppv numbers and revenue
not in the interest of protecting the well being of the fighters

ignorant people who say comments as above- have no idea what it takes to be in this sport.

every significant head blow you take in this sport, takes years off of your life. anyone in this sport faces the a likeliness of dementia/brain damage as they get older.

fighters commit their life to mma, but they should not acknowledge cheaters like lesnar who enhance their performance with drugs. the ufc has been negligent about this matter. and organizations should be held responsible to protect their health and well being of their fighters.

hunt has an extremely strong case and should continue speak up to the media. he's a true veteran, and i think everything he's saying is correct. other fighters should be more aware, grow some balls, join the cause. as of now, there are no fighters' rights, and until some form of union is established, guys like dana white will do nothing about it.

If you want to support him then she him your money but I'm certainly not going to. I prefer the mentality of the tough old fighters like Tank Abbott. Can you imagine Tank crying "I could have been killed in there"? Not a chance.

...who was juiced more then twenty college football teams put together.

Really? What is the name of anything illegal Brock had in his system and what where the amounts that were detected? So far nothing has been released to the public so there is only gossip. You don't know if he took steroids, or if he did what kind, what amounts he may have taken or for how long.

None of them give you athletic ability. If they did, bodybuilders would be the best athletes in the world since nobody takes more illegal steroids and other muscle building drugs than they do. As muscular as you might think Lesnar looked he wouldn't have even been eligible to enter a pro bodybuilding contest, not even at the standards of 50 years ago.

Last edited:
Before fight: i don't care if he is on peds I'm still going to knock him out.

After fight: holy shit he was on peds what a cheating bastard, give me his money.

Sure. Obviously he's embarrassed at how intimidated he was by Brock and now is looking for anyone or anything else to take the blame for throwing about 4 punches in the whole fight because he was terrified of being taken down when he did throw a punch.

Does anybody think Hunt would be reacting the way he is if he had won?

i don't see your point

or

there most likely will probably never be an official players association like baseball, but in order for this to be taken seriously, there should be a collective group of fighters to come together to clean it up
because dana white(as acting commissioner) is only interested in ppv numbers and revenue

I can safely say that this will more than likely NEVER happen because there's always new PEDs found/created to beat the system each year(i bet). Hell...EVERY FIGHTER is under suspicion at this point.

I'm scared to say anything hunt might be lurking and call me out.

Hunt is a legend. I hope the UFC gives him Brock's purse. But he met the wrath of a fully medicated Bork. Bork!

ignorant people who say comments as above- have no idea what it takes to be in this sport.

every significant head blow you take in this sport, takes years off of your life. anyone in this sport faces the a likeliness of dementia/brain damage as they get older.

fighters commit their life to mma, but they should not acknowledge cheaters like lesnar who enhance their performance with drugs. the ufc has been negligent about this matter. and organizations should be held responsible to protect their health and well being of their fighters.

hunt has an extremely strong case and should continue speak up to the media. he's a true veteran, and i think everything he's saying is correct. other fighters should be more aware, grow some balls, join the cause. as of now, there are no fighters' rights, and until some form of union is established, guys like dana white will do nothing about it.

Yea, the thing is, Hunt has fought many guys on steroids in his career and he never cried about it until Lesnar. He's knows it, and I know it. I mean for fucks sake he fought in Pride where they didn't even test for juice. They didn't care.

None of them give you athletic ability. If they did, bodybuilders would be the best athletes in the world since nobody takes more illegal steroids and other muscle building drugs than they do. As muscular as you might think Lesnar looked he wouldn't have even been eligible to enter a pro bodybuilding contest, not even at the standards of 50 years ago.

Comes down to the type of training they do. Bodybuilders are in the gym hitting rep after rep with the intention of muscle growth, not too concerned about functional strength. Guys taking PEDs in combat sports aren't taking them to look good, they're interested in functional strength, recovery time and making weight - all aspects of athleticism.

Steroids are just as prevalent in powerlifting, but it doesn't get the same exposure because those guys don't look jacked in comparison (despite being stronger by miles). Muscles aren't the be-all-and-end-all of athletic display and aren't a good measuring stick in this case.

Yea, the thing is, Hunt has fought many guys on steroids in his career and he never cried about it until Lesnar. He's knows it, and I know it. I mean for fucks sake he fought in Pride where they didn't even test for juice. They didn't care.

In fact Pride encouraged juicing. They specifically stated in their contracts that they do not test for performance enhancing drugs.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/7/2...de-contract-shows-no-steroid-testing-mma-news

prideroidcontract.jpg

that was when hunt was 30 years old, in the beginning of his career
and just like most every fighter, he never in the position to speak out and make an issue out of it, otherwise he'd be out of his job.
everyone has to realize, the reason hunt is speaking out now is he's 42, at the end of his career. he doesn't give F is he never fights in some org. he's said that. and since he's established, people will actually listen.. hunt is now saying its not about the money, it was to make a point about being compensated and recognized in some form for lesnar's cheating.

every fighter takes pride in what they do, the goal is to win. but when you get pounded on by some guy who's juicing, that not only cheats your training, motivation, health but also your record and legacy.
does any one actually believe that barry bonds would have broke all those records if he was clean? what does that say about aaron or all the other players who achieved their goals the clean way?

Hunt needs to retire. He just got beat by a WWE fake wrestler who hasn't fought in over 5 years.

Brock outstruck him on the feet as well.

What part of "drug cheat" do you Lesnar fans not understand?

i don't see your point

or

The thing is though, those other sports aren't clean at all. MLB? Haha yea k. Olympics? They just had a huge debate over banning an ENTIRE COUNTRY. There isn't a clean professional sport in existence. It's nice story told to us by Marketing campaigns and it's a blatant lie.

EDIT: Also, it would be a lot safer if all fighters were on a doctor controlled regimen of PEDs. It would lower injuries, help with recovery and obviously produce better athletes. I agree that PEDs are unfair, but it's only unfair because they're illegal, so some guys juice while others don't. Here's the fact: the sport will NEVER be clean. NEVER. So it would be much more beneficial for the fighters to just legalize PEDs (at least EPO, HGH and Test) and have everyone juice under doctor supervision rather than this dog and pony show that is USADA.

Last edited:
What part of "drug cheat" do you Lesnar fans not understand?
They simply cannot grasp the concept of cheating. For them, "cheating" is just a part of the fight. Which makes sense considering they watch pro wrestling. If Bork had pulled out a chair and beat Hunto with it, they would be criticizing Mark's lack of chair defense and that he got paid so shut up about the chair already.

that was when hunt was 30 years old, in the beginning of his career
and just like most every fighter, he never in the position to speak out and make an issue out of it, otherwise he'd be out of his job.
everyone has to realize, the reason hunt is speaking out now is he's 42, at the end of his career. he doesn't give F is he never fights in some org. he's said that. and since he's established, people will actually listen.. hunt is now saying its not about the money, it was to make a point about being compensated and recognized in some form for lesnar's cheating.

BULLSHIT. If it wasn't about the money, he would've spoken up after he knocked Mir the fuck out and then Mir tested positive. He would've spoken up after the war he had with Big Foot.

Brock's 2.5 million dollar purse(as well as Mark's bruised ego) is what MOTIVATES his bitching. Everything else is secondary to that INCLUDING the call for unions and other shit.

Last edited:
Back