Supplements? or gear maybe?

Dude cut the carbs, take oxy elite pro and a bcaa while training. Post training eat a good whey protein with water. Do Steady state cardio 2-3 times a week for 30-45 minutes. Lift the 4 compound lifts and get back on the gear.

Where do you get your codpieces from?

I am having trouble finding a supplier of quality wares.

Family heirlooms. Great Grandfather Dirtimus Holt Esquire had quite the collection. Both of codpieces and bitches.

1 word bro.............. creatine

Family heirlooms. Great Grandfather Dirtimus Holt Esquire had quite the collection. Both of codpieces and bitches.

Well let me know if you find a good source, so hard to come by these days, and as I am sure you know, whereever be cod pieces the bitches be plentiful.

Deca, good for joints but is more of a mass builder, increases amount of blood in your blood, you will fail drug tests for 18 months on it. Androgen Sides are weak but the shutdown is hard and will require proper recovery.

Sup dawg, I heard you like respiration, so I put blood in your blood so you can exchange gas while you exchange gas.

what kind of supplements can i take that wouldnt hinder me wit bjj. I weigh 248 lbs went down from 265 lbs this summer about 29 percent bf. or maybe gear that would NOT effect my performance. I just wanna look better for chickx I have low confidence wit girls. I used to weigh 227 lbs (3 yrs ago) shredded but cant seem to get there for dear life n e more prolly because of prior steroid use in the past. thanx in advance

do you even lift?

winnie to get lean and not effect performance. Word has it, it can be a strain on ligaments but every fking pro seems to be using it.

Anavar is good for some strength, wont shut you down hard and easy to recover from like winnie. Also, it is suppose to be good for the joints (yet strangely everyone uses winnie).

Test will make you hold water and bloat, get you massive tho and you'll feel great with a natural high (or roid rage if you're an asshole)

Deca, good for joints but is more of a mass builder, increases amount of blood in your blood, you will fail drug tests for 18 months on it. Androgen Sides are weak but the shutdown is hard and will require proper recovery.

Equipoise, get ready for acne, makes you eat loads, average mass builder, less risk of limp dick that deca can give. (deca dick will 100% happen if you do not run pct)

Dbol, everyone will know you're on gear, feel awesome and will put 10kg in 3 weeks on your bench if already at your genetic limit, if not,,, FAARRRK you're gonna get big.
But then small when you come off, not really good for bjj unless you want to go up in weight.

Halo --- fawwwk

Tren, Put you in the best shape of your life, massive strength gains, ripped look, massive sides, sleepless nights, moodyness, even if you are a calm guy naturally (easily controlled tho). Can affect cardio badly, also, its like a dry and more powerful version of deca, therefore deca dick is possible here.

GH super expensive, wont notice it, works in the background and will change you if you do everything right in the long term...... is a game changer with little to no sides and hard to detect. It is more effective the older you get, would recommend as a life extension drug along with test if used and not abused.

hope this helps on your supplement quest

Knowledgable post. All of them except anavar need to be run with test if you want your dick to work. Once you see how great you feel on test though, you aren't gonna wanna come off. I am on trt and every once in a while, I'll add something else for 8 weeks. Deccan being my favorite because I have terrible shoulder pain from an old snowboarding accident. Those are the only 8 weeks that I wake up without having any pain in my shoulder pain and feel like gumby. Sometimes it takes me 20 minutes before I can move my arm in the morning. It sucks. Id stay on Decca all year round, but I retain a lot of water weight and my prolactin spikes when I'm on it so limit it.

Tren is awesome and the best fat burner in the world when combined with massive amounts of squats and dead lifts but it will kill your cardio and you have to shoot it at least every other day. If you haven't noticed, I a huge believer in performance enhancement drugs for older people like me when the natural test levels start dropping. I know that's a controversial opinion, but this shit turned me from a fat slob into a strong, fit ultra heavyweight. Now I just need to learn Jiu Jitsu:)

Last edited:
Sure get on gear, just research it and don't combine tren and a sauna in Thailand

what kind of supplements can i take that wouldnt hinder me wit bjj. I weigh 248 lbs went down from 265 lbs this summer about 29 percent bf. or maybe gear that would NOT effect my performance. I just wanna look better for chickx I have low confidence wit girls. I used to weigh 227 lbs (3 yrs ago) shredded but cant seem to get there for dear life n e more prolly because of prior steroid use in the past. thanx in advance

1) start lifting heavy

2) calculate your macros

3) eat at a 500-1000 calorie deficit

This will get you to 10%BF easily. If you want to drop lower, try some sort of Intermitent Fasting or Carb Cycling.

Supplements are a a retarded way to lose money. Aside from the basics (multi, fish oil, creatine) they're all largely useless and the $300+ stack you buy from BB.com would be better put to use buying tren/test/whatever steroid BJJ guys are using that doesn't effect cardio.

Knowledgable post. All of them except anavar need to be run with test if you want your dick to work. Once you see how great you feel on test though, you aren't gonna wanna come off. I am on trt and every once in a while, I'll add something else for 8 weeks. Deccan being my favorite because I have terrible shoulder pain from an old snowboarding accident. Those are the only 8 weeks that I wake up without having any pain in my shoulder pain and feel like gumby. Sometimes it takes me 20 minutes before I can move my arm in the morning. It sucks. Id stay on Decca all year round, but I retain a lot of water weight and my prolactin spikes when I'm on it so limit it.

Tren is awesome and the best fat burner in the world when combined with massive amounts of squats and dead lifts but it will kill your cardio and you have to shoot it at least every other day. If you haven't noticed, I a huge believer in performance enhancement drugs for older people like me when the natural test levels start dropping. I know that's a controversial opinion, but this shit turned me from a fat slob into a strong, fit ultra heavyweight. Now I just need to learn Jiu Jitsu:)

Anavar is the superdrol knock off right? I've been thinking of running sdrol/test during my next cut so I continue making ALL KINDS OF GAINS

I want to know more. Sounds like an awesome story.

Pretty sure that is a reference to zyzz a guy who is famous on the bb forums who died from doing that(some people think he is still alive)

I still think "it'll put more blood in your blood" is the best part of this thread.

Pretty sure that is a reference to zyzz a guy who is famous on the bb forums who died from doing that(some people think he is still alive)

You mean this troll:

zyzz-perfect-aesthetic1.jpg

Back