Supplements? or gear maybe?

biggino

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
what kind of supplements can i take that wouldnt hinder me wit bjj. I weigh 248 lbs went down from 265 lbs this summer about 29 percent bf. or maybe gear that would NOT effect my performance. I just wanna look better for chickx I have low confidence wit girls. I used to weigh 227 lbs (3 yrs ago) shredded but cant seem to get there for dear life n e more prolly because of prior steroid use in the past. thanx in advance

Deep cut V neck Affliction shirts. Stonewashed fit jeans. Chucks. That's the gear you want when going out. Also, I like to run to the store in some flip flops, my Contract Killer fight shorts, and a white beater. Gets looks and you can play the "I'm a fighter role" a lot easier if you're in some gear. I've gotten tons of play off it.

Supplements, well I've been taking this protein/weight loss compound supplement with added BCAAs for recovery. Shit has got me feelin great, body ripped like paper in a shredder, and best of all has got my BF down to like 12%. Look for the I.D.10T brand of supplements, I take the Juice Loss one that comes with the brown label.

Best of luck mate.

Start rocking it like this. The corset and ruffles will take care of the 29% bodyfat, and the beard, codpiece and dog should get you in with "the chicx." I dont think this attire would hinder your bjj so long as you change into a gi before practice.

codpiece11.jpg

Let's start with proper spelling and grammar, from there we'll work on the whole "sounding douchey" thing.

You used steroids yet have no supplement knowledge?

Testosterone replacement therapy. You are probably low. So low dose test to get you back to the high end of normal. 200 cyp a week for the rest of your life. Or go to doc and get some androgel.

Troll for sure.

Start rocking it like this. The corset and ruffles will take care of the 29% bodyfat, and the beard, codpiece and dog should get you in with "the chicx." I dont think this attire would hinder your bjj so long as you change into a gi before practice.

codpiece11.jpg

Lol nice

winnie to get lean and not effect performance. Word has it, it can be a strain on ligaments but every fking pro seems to be using it.

Anavar is good for some strength, wont shut you down hard and easy to recover from like winnie. Also, it is suppose to be good for the joints (yet strangely everyone uses winnie).

Test will make you hold water and bloat, get you massive tho and you'll feel great with a natural high (or roid rage if you're an asshole)

Deca, good for joints but is more of a mass builder, increases amount of blood in your blood, you will fail drug tests for 18 months on it. Androgen Sides are weak but the shutdown is hard and will require proper recovery.

Equipoise, get ready for acne, makes you eat loads, average mass builder, less risk of limp dick that deca can give. (deca dick will 100% happen if you do not run pct)

Dbol, everyone will know you're on gear, feel awesome and will put 10kg in 3 weeks on your bench if already at your genetic limit, if not,,, FAARRRK you're gonna get big.
But then small when you come off, not really good for bjj unless you want to go up in weight.

Halo --- fawwwk

Tren, Put you in the best shape of your life, massive strength gains, ripped look, massive sides, sleepless nights, moodyness, even if you are a calm guy naturally (easily controlled tho). Can affect cardio badly, also, its like a dry and more powerful version of deca, therefore deca dick is possible here.

GH super expensive, wont notice it, works in the background and will change you if you do everything right in the long term...... is a game changer with little to no sides and hard to detect. It is more effective the older you get, would recommend as a life extension drug along with test if used and not abused.

hope this helps on your supplement quest

but since I used steroids, there was lots of supplements that werent around. Like NO 2 pumps and so forth maybe I thought I would get some ideas from here. Come on really you care about my spelling on a msg board I think thats irrevelant as long as you can understand me, which you most probably can. My problem is that if I am natural I don't get that pumped looked that my friends on roids get. As anyone used one of those no 2 pumps while training? whats the verdict. PS Im trying to avoid hormones.

I'd recommend 500mg of Put-down-the-fork-fattie, twice daily.

But seriously, eat less, drink more water to satiate hunger, and do light to medium cardio. It's not rocket science when your bf% is that high.

I do 3 times a week heavy cardio. swim 30 laps( 50m) twice a week plus lift weights. I might be eating too much tho. As I am Eastern European and have that Fedor type belly and our diets consist of lots of simple carbs. Oh yeah I am 29. I recently tried not over eating at meals thats why I went down 17 lbs down since summer. But any less then that I feel hungry all the time making me very irritable. Plus i dont' get why me on steroids at eg 240lbs vs me natural 240lbs same bf, the natural me appears more flat and muscles appear less pumped? N E ways ppl tried those NO2 pumps while doing bjj? how was it?

Plus i dont' get why me on steroids at eg 240lbs vs me natural 240lbs same bf, the natural me appears more flat and muscles appear less pumped?

Seriously, you really wonder why you look more pumped when you're on steroids?

codpiece11.jpg

Where do you get your codpieces from?

I am having trouble finding a supplier of quality wares.

codpiece11.jpg

bhahahahahahahahaha

Back