Supplement timing Multi-V Fishoil Glucosamine

andrewau

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I normally have a shake with oats for breakfast at the same time i have Multi-V Fishoil & Glucosamine.

I notice that when I go to the toilet i my urine is bright yellow so im getting rid of some vitamins that i didnt need. When i dont have the multi-V my urine is normal.

My aim is not the waste the vitamins.

I train in the PM, would it benefit my body if i take the Multi-V Fishoil & Glucosamine about an hour before training instead of 12 hours before training?

The only thing you are pissing out is your multivitamin. If your vitamin is the multiple pill a day variety, you should take them spaced out according to how many pills are required. Or take them about 3-4 hours apart. Fish oil and glucosamine don't really matter. It's generally always mroe efficient to take a little at a time, though. (ie. 1 multi, 3 fish oil, 1 glucosamine when you wake up, then the same at lunch, or whatever)

Hi,

I normally have a shake with oats for breakfast at the same time i have Multi-V Fishoil & Glucosamine.

I notice that when I go to the toilet i my urine is bright yellow so im getting rid of some vitamins that i didnt need. When i dont have the multi-V my urine is normal.

I train in the PM, would it benefit my body if i take the Multi-V Fishoil & Glucosamine about an hour before training instead of 12 hours before training?

What?? What do you want to happen? Take a multi and have it in you 4ever? Of course you are gonna waste it everytime you take it. You are gonna piss it out no matter what.

Hi,

B-2 makes ur urine yellow. Your body's not going to absorb all the vitamins you take. I think the percent is actually pretty low. You just need to make sure you take ur multi with food, because some vitamins (A, D, E, & K) bind to ingested lipids and are absorbed that way.

normally for breakfast I'll eat eggs.. this may seem somewhat redundant, but do I also need to take in some type of carbohydrate with my multi? or sometimes I'll take the multi with my shake after jiu-jitsu or my night workout. Are these acceptable as far as food for the purposes of vitamin absorption?

Back