Supplement shopping again =D

Wild Dan Hibiki

Black Belt
Reaction score
OK so right now i have ON Whey, ON Creatine and a tub of Muscle Milk that's running out. I'm planning to pick up from BB.com:

Multivitamins (Any brand recommendations?)
Fish Oil (Any brand recommendations?)
Greens Plus (iherb.com)
Beta-Alanine (Any brand recommendations?)
Another Muscle Milk Tub

I want something pre-workout as well so i was thinking of getting another tub of No-Xplode. But if i'm planning to take BA and Creatine will i still benefit from something like NO-Xplode? Also, is the new formula out yet?

oh crap, the greens plus description says that it should be refrigerated after being opened. my fridge is tiny and the tub wont fit in the fridge, is it necessary to refrigerate it?

I just use the multis and fish oil from Costco (Kirkland Brand) for their price. Im not looking to spend insane amounts of money when its good enough for the average person.

On the Greens+, Im sure you could get by without the fridge if you use it fast. The fridge will extend the shelf life though, so its up to you on that. Since they are technically "fresh" vegetables at this point, Id say youre best off keeping them in the fridge, I do with mine.

If youre already taking BA and Creatine, I dont think you would need any further supplements. I guess the NOXplode wouldnt hurt though, just dont take a full dose. I like Superpump myself. :p

i havent started the BA yet but im intending to, i need something to boost my energy levels pre-workout since im in zombie mode (i have to workout in the morning) so i was thinking of getting NO-Xplode again.

the multis and fish oil here are piss weak

i havent started the BA yet but im intending to, i need something to boost my energy levels pre-workout since im in zombie mode (i have to workout in the morning) so i was thinking of getting NO-Xplode again.

the multis and fish oil here are piss weak

Coffee!!!

btw- BA of any brand is still the same old BA. Its an amino so there shouldn't be any difference from brand to brand baring cost

thanks ian, does it (BA) taste like ass?

i've been taking a bit of red bull pre-workout but the effects if any are minimal.

maybe i'll get caffeine pills instead of no-xplode

ooh and is there a difference between capsule and powder form? if there isnt any difference i think i'll get the powder

ooh and is there a difference between capsule and powder form? if there isnt any difference i think i'll get the powder

of BA?

To be honest BA for me doesn't taste at all. Its just crystal, maybe a slight 'cooling' taste if that makes sense.

My suggestion is the powder and take 2-3 teaspoons throughout the day (or a capping kit).
You can't justify the price for caps as a source.

edit- Buy some caffeine anhydrous and a 1/4 teaspoon and take that (maybe half the 1/4, since 1/4 is 550 mg or so). Depends on how sensitive to stims you are

lol they sell 1/4 teaspoons? i never knew. thanks ian

Yeah I know

I went to a kitchin sort of shop and got a set of stainless steel spoons, ranging from 1/4 teaspoon to 1 Tsp. There were 1/2, 1.5 and some others. Also bought myself some cup sizes (ie 1/4, 1/2, 1/3, 1 etc)

Back