1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

supplement question/ advice

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by brandonwarner, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brandonwarner

brandonwarner Green Belt

im 15 years old 6 foot 1 and weigh 185 pounds. i want to put on more muscle and im wondering what supplement would be best for me
    either tappout post workout or dark matter. any other suggestions would be helpful too

2. FishinWithFredo

FishinWithFredo Purple Belt

Don't take supplements if you are 15. I suggest you don't lift either because you are still growing and will likely use bad form.

3. pliftkl

pliftkl Green Belt

Good advice.

Horrible advice. There's no reason why a growing 15 year old shouldn't be lifting.

4. Rado

Rado Blue Belt

You are 15 years old, 6.1" and 185LBS (that's not even skinny) and you want to take supplements to add muscle?

What is wrong with the world? No wonder the supplements industry is growing in an uncontrollable way, people now think supplements are the main thing in muscle building and are actually indispensable. I guess all the adds with absurd promises and idiotically impossible results are working.

You don't need it kid. Just eat right, lift heavy and rest enough. At your age you already grow by just looking at weights.

5. lvad48

lvad48 Orange Belt

Just eat oats and chick peas with the rest of us....your kidneys and liver will thank you later

6. brandonwarner

brandonwarner Green Belt

my dad was basically a bodybuilder and hes 50 and can squat 600 repping. he says i use good form so i trust him

7. brandonwarner

brandonwarner Green Belt

i never know how long to rest and other then yogurt chicken eggs and fish idk what to eat

8. XTrainer

XTrainer Red Belt

You're barking up the wrong tree in the wrong forest. Read the stickies in here and in S&C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.