supplement question/ advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonwarner

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
im 15 years old 6 foot 1 and weigh 185 pounds. i want to put on more muscle and im wondering what supplement would be best for me
either tappout post workout or dark matter. any other suggestions would be helpful too

Don't take supplements if you are 15. I suggest you don't lift either because you are still growing and will likely use bad form.

You are 15 years old, 6.1" and 185LBS (that's not even skinny) and you want to take supplements to add muscle?

What is wrong with the world? No wonder the supplements industry is growing in an uncontrollable way, people now think supplements are the main thing in muscle building and are actually indispensable. I guess all the adds with absurd promises and idiotically impossible results are working.

You don't need it kid. Just eat right, lift heavy and rest enough. At your age you already grow by just looking at weights.

Just eat oats and chick peas with the rest of us....your kidneys and liver will thank you later

Don't take supplements if you are 15. I suggest you don't lift either because you are still growing and will likely use bad form.

my dad was basically a bodybuilder and hes 50 and can squat 600 repping. he says i use good form so i trust him

You are 15 years old, 6.1" and 185LBS (that's not even skinny) and you want to take supplements to add muscle?

What is wrong with the world? No wonder the supplements industry is growing in an uncontrollable way, people now think supplements are the main thing in muscle building and are actually indispensable. I guess all the adds with absurd promises and idiotically impossible results are working.

You don't need it kid. Just eat right, lift heavy and rest enough. At your age you already grow by just looking at weights.

i never know how long to rest and other then yogurt chicken eggs and fish idk what to eat

You're barking up the wrong tree in the wrong forest. Read the stickies in here and in S&C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back