Supplement cycling - Need advice

B

Brand Nizzel

I just started useing Gaspari Sizeon and Superpump 250 today. I love it, the effects are outstanding, and Superpump 250 tastes exactly like kool aid.

Anyway, its my understand that to get the most out of creatine supplements and supplements in general it is best to cycle them and not just take the same dosage every day of the month/year.

Can someone educate me on cycling these products, I'm clueless about that. It doesn't say anything about cycling on the directions.

Thank you, no flaming please.

D&S is that way ---->

(ok so it's down, but v doesn't look as good)

My bad man. I'll create a thread there, I thought you guys would know better anyway. My bad again though, you can delete this thread if youd like..

Creatine can give you really bad gas. I don't know if that will be disadvantageous when tryng to hook up with that tranny you posted in the OT.

If that girl is a tranny then put a fuckin bib on me and call me a tranny lover cuz she was fuckin Smokin.

(now I'm a tranny lover w/ a bib on)

You don't have to cycle that junk homes. Wait until you learn the drawback to superpump250. I hope you are near a bathroom.

Superpumps drawback has been widely know to be their old forumla. Ive never had any gastointestinal problems from it, nor have any of my many work buddies I turned on to the stuff. :p

And to the thread creator, Gaspari has a time table for cycling off. I beleive they recommend you cycle off for a week or two every month or two. Best idea Id say is after you finish each canister, which should come around the same time, you should just take one week of lifting weights and supps in general. Your body needs that time to fully heal your muscles and its a good time to cycle off the stuff for a while. Theres no rule set in blood about it though, some people beleive you dont need to, some people freak about it. Check the Gaspari forum if you wanna be sure. :) Good stuff btw, Ive been using these as well for the past month, plus I also added Plasma Jet and Novedex XL. :)

The idea behind cycling is to saturate your muscles with high concentrations of creatine, then do daily maintenance to keep the levels up.

I think this works for bodybuilders. I don't really buy into this for fighters or fight training.

For one thing, if you take 5 grams a day of creatine, you will eventually saturate your muscles, just not as quickly as when cycling. The good thing about this is that you won't be taxing your liver and kidneys and you will achieve the same results (or close to it) as if you had cycled in that 12 week period.

You don't have to cycle that junk homes. Wait until you learn the drawback to superpump250. I hope you are near a bathroom.

Hilarious! I thought I was the only one. Definitely a good product, but I had to limit its use to strictly when I feel "backed up". It's truly the best, fastest acting "cleanser" i know of. Forget any type of laxative, forget lucy lebeauxs tea. This stuff works within an hour at 2 rounded scoops.

And the OPs statement that it tastes like Kool Aid is insane, unless of course you're talking about some Jim Jones Kool Aid. The Punch flavor is almost undrinkable as is the blue flavor. The only one I find even remotely palatable is the Orange Creme. Gaspari makes great products in general, but this is the only NOS type drink my stomach can't handle. For that reason I use NOExplode by BSN (and it tastes better).

That being said, if your stomach can actually handle it AND you can find a flavor that you can choke down, the "pumps" you get from it are indeed good. I'm just not willing to endure the first two, when NoXplode gives me the same pump without all the sides.

Peoples taste with Superpump vary drastically. My friend at work loves the fruit punch, other buddy loves the orange and pretty much all of them. I myself cant stand the orange Superpump, it has an almost sulfuric after taste in my opinion. The Blue raspberry is ok, but not something worth writing home about. I do enjoy the lemonade, i can drink it without making a face at all! And the raspberry lemonade is very good, that one is almost kool-aide in flavor. Im definitely getting the raspberry lemonade next, and berry SizeOn. Right now Im on dual lemons, and they are decent.

John, I recommend just 1 scoop, you dont need any more than that. I would get a little bit of loose stool when I was using 2 scoops, since I moved down to 1 scoop I get just as good of performance from it, plus no squirts! :p

Back