Supermarkets and little kids.

The message would have been received after you went back after a few minutes to inform her of the truth.

You obviously don't have kids and can't imagine the terror a parent would feel, especially by their own incompetence, their own child may have a deadly disease.

'You couldn't hear the child behind me.'

Oh sure, kids learn to be stealthy when stalking their prey.

'Took a bite out of the back of my calf.'

Wow... you let a little kid sneak up on you and bite your calf so hard it broke the skin.

You're the alpha male of sherdog.

If you must know, I have damaged hearing and was reading the contents on a bottle of heated KY. (I like to browse.)

Last edited:
Stale 4 chan green text has been around the internet forever. Going to have to call Joe Rogan on your ass for joke stealing.

m96jjd.jpg

*** OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED ***
Now, I’m sure many of you have encountered little shits in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little shits that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it.

Okay, here’s the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the fucking skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprinkle of blood on the little shit’s teeth as he was grinning at me like the little shit he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming “FUCK! FUCK!.” Now, my good friend, Tom we’ll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting “SHIT! MAYBE HE DIDN’T GET IT!"

By now, the kid is scared shitless and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid. Here’s the kicker, I look her straight in the eye and say, “Ma'am, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I’m… I’m FUCKING HIV POSITIVE.” And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just fucked up big time because his mom isn’t defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my monsters from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just as we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the sadass bitch she is.

I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob. I'm not really HIV Positive, but that little shit must've gotten in a heap of trouble.

{<huh}Damn mini me, if you're not being scared of by a woman knocking @ your front door you're being punked by 2nd graders. The bitch gene is strong with your 5'7 ass.

2mfn2o3.jpg

Stale 4 chan green text has been around the internet forever. Going to have to call Joe Rogan on your ass for joke stealing.
I don't know who you are because your red. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for reps, I can tell you I don't have reps to give you. But what I do have are a very particular set of negging skills; negging skills I have acquired over a very long career. Negging Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will neg you.

Last edited:
Ok so none of this actually happened, good story though. Is this actually a thing? Just random kids at supermarkets biting you to the point of drawing blood? I’ve seen a couple kids acting like turds, but never anything like that.

yawn, literally none of this happened

I was going to tell you to go fuck yourself.

I thought it was another "I hate kids" thread", which a lot of dipshits seem to think are funny.

But ill give you points for making me laugh my ass off. Yeah if a kid is a biter, it is a problem. my kids would never do something like that
download.jpeg

Now, I’m sure many of you have encountered little shits in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little shits that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it.

Okay, here’s the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the fucking skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprinkle of blood on the little shit’s teeth as he was grinning at me like the little shit he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming “FUCK! FUCK!.” Now, my good friend, Tom we’ll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting “SHIT! MAYBE HE DIDN’T GET IT!"

By now, the kid is scared shitless and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid. Here’s the kicker, I look her straight in the eye and say, “Ma'am, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I’m… I’m FUCKING HIV POSITIVE.” And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just fucked up big time because his mom isn’t defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my monsters from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just as we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the sadass bitch she is.

I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob. I'm not really HIV Positive, but that little shit must've gotten in a heap of trouble.
This could only be in the USA.

I witnessed some dumb white kid break some glass merchandise and the dumb mother said it was an accident. I'm guessing they didn't pay for what they broke.

Lmao @ anyone who tries to read that little font. Gtfo ts. Win some bets next time, loser.

While she was shouting at you, you should have unbuttoned her shirt.

Biters? Dude, where do you live?
was thinking the same thing, I go with my kids to the supermarket and also see so many kids around , no ones biting or kicking or screaming except maybe my little girl.

No matter how bad your kids are if you're a parent and let them run around and act bad you suck.

My kids are respectful, id never tolerate them bothering someone in a negative way.

<{poor?}>

That's typical poor people's behavior to let their children get away with it.

Dont let these guys tell you how you are bad. You are savage in a good way. People need to control their spawns. Good to strike fear into those who wronged you.

Look people abuse when they have power. Only when they lose it are they sorry

The message would have been received after you went back after a few minutes to inform her of the truth.

You obviously don't have kids and can't imagine the terror a parent would feel, especially by their own incompetence, their own child may have a deadly disease.

'You couldn't hear the child behind me.'

Oh sure, kids learn to be stealthy when stalking their prey.

'Took a bite out of the back of my calf.'

Wow... you let a little kid sneak up on you and bite your calf so hard it broke the skin.

You're the alpha male of sherdog.

That kid got owned
Yep.

I initially thought "I'm HIV Positive' was a great response. Get the mother to think of the potential consequences of their horrible parenting.

But this was what gave up this was all a fantasy.

This is evil.

Not exaggerating.

Straight up evil.

Its one thing to scare the mother of the potential consequences of their kids biting people... for a few minutes, and then politely informing her that you're not, and tell her to keep her kid on a leash until he learns to stop biting.

But its another thing completely to be joyful to keep that mother in terror for days until she can get her son tested and the results back.

And he comes on Sherdog and brags about his story?

On top of that, who here LETS a kid bite them?

Its not evil. On a daily basis that mom lies as do all people. Wow he told a lie.

Big deal. America is run on lies and electing liars and worshipping lying sports athletes.

Back