Superman Suffocated to death while High on Meth

Apparently anything ironic happening to anyone is worth tweeting about to TMZ.

this is why the only recreational drugs i consume, are alcohol and weed. stay away from that other shit.

TMZ is based in LA/Hollywood

This guy was a popular street worker in LA/Hollywood

Yeah, that's pretty obvious.

And now instead of the tens of thousands of people 'Superman' took pictures with and brought joy to their lives will no longer be his legacy, but because TMZ tweeted out the details of his demise it will now be his legacy.

Thanks TMZ, stay classy assholes.

If I go crazy will you still call me superman
If I'm alive and well, will you be there and holding my hand?
I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman meth
Kryptonite

this is why the only recreational drugs i consume, are alcohol and weed. stay away from that other shit.
Alcohol is actually one of the most dangerous drugs, but whatever makes you feel better.

<WellThere>

I've seen people fuck around with a lot of harder stuff. Never ends well. You're totally in control until you're not.

Alcohol is actually one of the most dangerous drugs, but whatever makes you feel better.

it can be, in the wrong hands. it's like the argument about guns. guns don't kill people. people kill people. alcohol on it's own isn't dangerous. it's only dangerous in the hands of dangerous people.

it can be, in the wrong hands. it's like the argument about guns. guns don't kill people. people kill people. alcohol on it's own isn't dangerous. it's only dangerous in the hands of dangerous people.
Alcohol is literally poison, but ok.

Tragic, I guess he mistook that charity bin for a Phone Box.......

add that to the list of Superman's weakness - Meth

Back