Superman Punch send Guy though wall

That is by far the most poorly constructed wall I have ever seen lol.
That's funny tho painfactory, keep up the interesting vids.

Has standup seen that brutal ankle lock yet? You should post that ITT.

That is by far the most poorly constructed wall I have ever seen lol.
That's funny tho painfactory, keep up the interesting vids.

Has standup seen that brutal ankle lock yet? You should post that ITT.

You mean this one

[YT]dp9IOCSmatw[/YT]

This was the first grappling competition in over 7 years. I just did it to get publicity for the gym. 7 years ago I destroyed a guys ankle with a toe hold. I don't have the stomach for competition. I am by far not a bad ass grappler but there always seems to be one person in the tourney that will not tap.

David

You mean this one

[YT]dp9IOCSmatw[/YT]

This was the first grappling competition in over 7 years. I just did it to get publicity for the gym. 7 years ago I destroyed a guys ankle with a toe hold. I don't have the stomach for competition. I am by far not a bad ass grappler but there always seems to be one person in the tourney that will not tap.

David

god that hurt my foot from just watching that

ThePainFactory is shamelessly marketing his gym

You are somewhat right. I am shamelessly trying to raise enough money to get mats for a kids grappling program. A public school has opened its doors for a grappling program and I can't even get mats for the kid to grapple on. Unless someone can correct my... This is the FIRST grappling program accepted into a public school. At the end of the video with the superman punch you can see some shirts we are having made and the proceeds are going toward this program. Have not sold a single one yet :( Maybe all the Mixed Martial Artist are dead and there is only Cage Fighters left.

It seems everyone has an idea of someone else I should talk to.

Respectfully
David

You are somewhat right. I am shamelessly trying to raise enough money to get mats for a kids grappling program. A public school has opened its doors for a grappling program and I can't even get mats for the kid to grapple on. Unless someone can correct my... This is the FIRST grappling program accepted into a public school. At the end of the video with the superman punch you can see some shirts we are having made and the proceeds are going toward this program. Have not sold a single one yet :( Maybe all the Mixed Martial Artist are dead and there is only Cage Fighters left.

It seems everyone has an idea of someone else I should talk to.

Respectfully
David

I am surprised about that. I mean Wrestling is a stable of American high schools. I would have thought that BJJ or another form of submission wrestling would be an easy shoe in.

I am surprised about that. I mean Wrestling is a stable of American high schools. I would have thought that BJJ or another form of submission wrestling would be an easy shoe in.

Getting any for of submission art is a long way form being in a public school and I'm not really sure it should be. Kids are getting bullied enough. I sure would hate to be the one responsible for having a kid choke another to death. To be honest I really hate seeing kids compete with submission under age 10-12. The 5-7 year olds are especially hard for me to watch. They often get scared when choked and cry. Kids learning and doing submission in the gym with friends is one thing, competition, I don't know.

The grappling I got approved is similar to high school wrestling but allow someone to work from the bottom position. It really is the next step and the start of what will someday be a new sport. Can't even get mats right now.

You mean this one

[YT]dp9IOCSmatw[/YT]

David

Not your fault, man; Tap, Nap or Snap.

You mean this one

[YT]dp9IOCSmatw[/YT]

David

looks to me like he tried to knee you in the face but im still a noob to grappling and striking so if the shoe was on the other foot i'd do the same if i were you

looks to me like he tried to knee you in the face but im still a noob to grappling and striking so if the shoe was on the other foot i'd do the same if i were you

I don't think he ever tried to knee me

I am surprised about that. I mean Wrestling is a staple of American high schools. I would have thought that BJJ or another form of submission wrestling would be an easy shoe in.

No. Just no.

The grappling that we do at the schools is no submission. We have a point system that we use that is much different than traditional bjj or wrestling. We are focusing on Middle School and Elementary age kids. The kids love it.

staged or not, its fuckin funny he went through a wall.

Back