Social Superman Is Bisexual Now As DC Comics Set To Debut Same-Sex Relationship For Hero’s Son

In islamic countries they have boypussy slaves. It's called "bachabozi". Look it up.

Their logic:
No facial hair = not a man = > fuckable...

basically altar boys in Christian/western countries… lol

This news really showed how many people who complain about wokeness in comics don't actually read the comics because they believe the news is about Clark himself not his son.

That being said, Superman's son being bi isn't the problem. The problem is the reasoning behind it, they're doing this just for sales to increase.

While completely ignoring already existing LGBTQ characters in the DCU.

and the LGBTQSUR agenda continues.

(CNN)Superman's done a lot since he first appeared in comic books 80 years ago, almost. He's saved the world more than a few times. He's died and come back to life. He dodged punches from Muhammad Ali and even faced off against White supremacists.

Until this year, though, every comic iteration of Superman has been besotted with longtime love Lois Lane. But in an upcoming issue of a new "Superman" series, the Man of Steel enters into a queer relationship.
The fifth issue of the DC comic series "Superman: Son of Kal-El" will confirm that the new Superman -- Jon Kent, child of Clark Kent and Lane -- is bisexual after falling for Jay Nakamura, a male reporter, DC announced this week.
The "Superman: Son of Kal-El" series follows Kent as he becomes Earth's new Superman and grapples with the immense weight of his new gig. Nakamura, a bespectacled writer with a bubble-gum pink mop, first appeared in the series' third issue as a shoulder for Kent to lean on when the business of being Superman gets too rough.

upload_2021-10-12_8-4-8.png

They want to emasculate our male children. for those that think it's OK it is not. God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. two men cannot procreate, this shit is getting out of hand and getting and people that speak out against this lifestyle choice like Rapper Bossie get canceled.

Thank God for Texas

Thoughts? are you OK with DC making Superman gay?...You know Batman will be next smh.

I'm so tired of this stupid trend.
No disagreement with your stance on this so don't take this as a gotcha thing...

When was the last time you bought a Superman comic book?

Before anyone gets bent out of shape, I understand the general points about how often this is happening, the cultural significance of Superman, the question about new characters (although this one makes zero sense once you understand how comic book marketing works but whatevs). I'm just curious if anyone actually reads Superman anymore or if he's more of a concept that an actual viable comic character these days.

Personally, I've never bought a Superman comic book because I always thought DC sucked outside of Batman and Green Lantern.

This news really showed how many people who complain about wokeness in comics don't actually read the comics because they believe the news is about Clark himself not his son.

That being said, Superman's son being bi isn't the problem. The problem is the reasoning behind it, they're doing this just for sales to increase.

While completely ignoring already existing LGBTQ characters in the DCU.
I don't know if that's a bad reason.

It's still a business. If they're going to generate more sales with this then it makes sense. Hear me out - if heterosexual fans aren't buying Superman books at a high enough level but LGBTQ fans will buy a bisexual Sueprman book at greater numbers then it's good business. I don't know if that's true but "it will make more money" doesn't seem like a bad reason. Especially if the people most disappointed with this decision already don't buy the book, they're not losing those buyers.

And there's no reason this should negatively affect the sales of the other LGBTQ characters, should it?

giphy.webp

It was a dead give-away when the citizens of Metropolis asked him to turn back time to save a Naval vessel from immanent demise and he broke out into Cher's 1989 smash hit...

Back