Superior Boxer Nick lost an all standup punching fight

Robbie did outbox Nick though. That was clear, and I always said Robbie's boxing was one of the best. So underrated.

He looked like he turned back the clock though. Hope to see a second title coming for Lawler.

Robbie did outbox Nick though. That was clear, and I always said Robbie's boxing was one of the best. So underrated.

He looked like he turned back the clock though. Hope to see a second title coming for Lawler.

You are a black belt on this site.

Do you actually honestly believe, that a shot to pieces Robbie Lawler, belongs anywhere near a title shot in 2021?

Nothing in your brain alerts you how retarded that idea is?

He looked good until he gassed. His body can't go anymore.

he was coming off a long layoff and looked great

i think diaz quit early on purpose so he could set up the rubber match for a huge payday
that fight was easily fight of the year. think of the hype for the rubber match. it will be huge

OP right before Hank Aaron died: "gEEz gUys U saID hAnk wAs a gReat hITter. wAs tHis a mYTh??"

he was coming off a long layoff and looked great

i think diaz quit early on purpose so he could set up the rubber match for a huge payday
that fight was easily fight of the year. think of the hype for the rubber match. it will be huge

It’s funny because you actually believe this shit lmao

Diaz got Diaz’ed.

Lawler did exactly what Diaz does and walked him down and never backed down. The pressure was breaking him down until he quit.

That liver toe poke was the game changer.

Robbie is an animal and wasn't affected by the volume punches. Robbie worked the body and hurt Nick. Nick showed a good chin and kept throwing.

A fan's idea of Robbie being "washed" is a lot different than being in the cage with him.

Nick did fine for a guy who hasn't fought in a long time.

Eh, fight means nothing.

Nick looked about half as shot as Holyfield the other night. Damn near corpse level.

Probably has done nothing but drink and smoke weed for the better part of the last decade.

Yeah, people are really underselling Robbie here

How does that happen, people always say Diaz has good boxing, but he just got out boxed by Lawler is basically a brawler. Is diaz’ boxing a myth?

Youre right a 0-0 boxer belfort KO'd Holyfield in 20 seconds. Boxing sucks.

Lol

hasn't fought in how many years, basically partying, couldn't make the weight agreed to.

Out of fight shape and rusty as a hell.

I havent put the gloves on in 15 years and i thought i could put on a better performance with a 6 week training camp, he def just need a paycheck

1. Robbie is also a very good boxer
2. Nick has very clearly aged a lot and was not in great shape
3. Nick hadn't fought in 6 years
4. Nick still boxed extremely well especially for how slow he was and was outstriking robbie

stupid thread. and I'm not a nick fan either.

He gassed out. He should have taken a tuneup fight before jumping in the lion's den with Robbie.

Wasn't there speculation of this being Lawler's swan song when it was first announced. There aren't too many fights that would have been "safe" for nick

Back