Superbowl....over it.

I'm a sports nut so I watch for the game and can't stand parties where no one cares and talks over everything. When I host parties, you got to shut up about anything not related to the game or GTFO.

I have never been a fan of football so I don't give a shit about it.

It's a great excuse to hook up with my old drinking buddies and watch them ignore their wives and children and reminisce over the good ole days of freedom.

Chiefs vs 49ers is actually one hell of a matchup, it has every reason to be an excellent game

It should be a pretty good halftime show...
View attachment 718675
giphy.gif

Last edited:
To have missed SB 51 and 52... man that's rough. Those games were insane. Surely you've seen this but fuck it I'm posting anyways.

iu

One of the craziest catches I have ever seen

Me and my boy were hosting a Super Bowl party at our college campus apartment and we got fucked up. He was a Patriots fan so he was pissed off and drunk in the first half because me and him had a bet on the game. We actually had one of our neighbors call campus security to check up on us because we were all drinking, doing push ups, and play wrestling. They thought someone was in 'danger' because my boy was getting pissed watching his Patriots lose. LOL

The second half was crazy. Pats coming back, my big boob female friend (later my girlfriend) decides to stick her tongue in my mouth out of nowhere (we hooked up later that night). Crazy because I wanted to hook up with this big booty white chick who was classmates with my friend. I did grope the shit out of her when we were wrestling. She didn't seem to mind. Like I said, we were all drunk and/or high

Probably the most fun I've had at a Super Bowl party and it was only like 7 or 8 of us

Same. I was diehard basketball fan for most of my life. NCAA and NBA.
Was a season ticket holder to a pro team for 1 year and would spend mad dough for great seats to big games when i wasn’t.
I got the NBA ticket when the Celts grabbed KG and Ray Allen and once they won the championship I stopped caring about team sports altogether. Lost total interest, as if I knew it couldn’t get better than than for me.
Since then its only been MMA, which I have very little interest in lately.

For me it was probably getting older and having less time for things, so an executive decision had to be made

I'm actually looking forward to it. Id like to see the Chiefs get the win. I'm also glad the Patriots time is essentially done, and they can go back to being the joke of a team they were before 2000.

They were in the Superbowl 3 years before that.

chiefs will win the first superbowl in 50 years

you sound mad like your team didnt make it.

btw im in missouri and if the chiefs win this city is gonna burn to the ground with happiness

The Chiefs have Reid as a head coach... never forget that.

Nothing wrong with not caring about football. Not caring about a chance to get drunk and hang out with friends means you're some kind of soyboy or nonce.

No Super Bowl will ever come close to 42 for me. The entire party of 25-30 people exploded out of their seats when tyree caught that ball. What a great moment.

I can’t imagine having to hear about the pats going undefeated every year until I die. Thank the good lord for Eli Manning.

For me it was probably getting older and having less time for things, so an executive decision had to be made
That, too. I’ve also worked most sundays through college and ever since, so I have no idea if Joe Montana is having a good year or not.

Super commercial bowl featuring football

College ball is more exciting.

Seriously. Every year its the same thing. Friends have a massive superbowl party, mainly to get wasted as most of them couldn't name more than 2 players on a team, but act as if this was life or death. I didn't go last year and they grilled me about it for a long time. This year I made up another excuse, cause to be honest its a total waste of my time. Id rather be watching old episodes of Seinfeld or cleaning my garage.

Am I nuts or does everyone else take the superbowl waaaaaaay too seriously, even though some of them rarely even watch the sport.
I'm kind of with you. After the Rams/Patriots snooze fest, I questioned whether I would ever watch a Super Bowl again.

One of the craziest catches I have ever seen

Me and my boy were hosting a Super Bowl party at our college campus apartment and we got fucked up. He was a Patriots fan so he was pissed off and drunk in the first half because me and him had a bet on the game. We actually had one of our neighbors call campus security to check up on us because we were all drinking, doing push ups, and play wrestling. They thought someone was in 'danger' because my boy was getting pissed watching his Patriots lose. LOL

The second half was crazy. Pats coming back, my big boob female friend (later my girlfriend) decides to stick her tongue in my mouth out of nowhere (we hooked up later that night). Crazy because I wanted to hook up with this big booty white chick who was classmates with my friend. I did grope the shit out of her when we were wrestling. She didn't seem to mind. Like I said, we were all drunk and/or high

Probably the most fun I've had at a Super Bowl party and it was only like 7 or 8 of us

I watched it alone in my man cave. Of course it was insane, but as a Pats fan I was quite used to big game insanity. I honestly thought they would win after James White's TD to bring the score to 9-28. Sounds crazy but that's how I felt.

Anyways I come up from the man cave and the wife and kids have the game on pause at halftime. The kids are all upset. I had to wear a poker face for 2 hours, like I was upset too or something. I just had to go blank for the sake of my family.

I may have groped my wife later. Not sure, I do it a lot. Otherwise no similarities to your story lol.

Seriously. Every year its the same thing. Friends have a massive superbowl party, mainly to get wasted as most of them couldn't name more than 2 players on a team, but act as if this was life or death. I didn't go last year and they grilled me about it for a long time. This year I made up another excuse, cause to be honest its a total waste of my time. Id rather be watching old episodes of Seinfeld or cleaning my garage.

Am I nuts or does everyone else take the superbowl waaaaaaay too seriously, even though some of them rarely even watch the sport.
I mostly just watch it for the commercials now but I haven't been thrilled about a commercial aince maybe the mid 2000's. the half time acts have also sucked since after prince performed.half time should be longer during a Superbowl. only way I care is if the chargers make the super bowl.

Back