Superbowl....over it.

i have never watched a superbowl.
but i'm european and have watched Eurovision more than once.

Seriously. Every year its the same thing. Friends have a massive superbowl party, mainly to get wasted as most of them couldn't name more than 2 players on a team, but act as if this was life or death. I didn't go last year and they grilled me about it for a long time. This year I made up another excuse, cause to be honest its a total waste of my time. Id rather be watching old episodes of Seinfeld or cleaning my garage.

Am I nuts or does everyone else take the superbowl waaaaaaay too seriously, even though some of them rarely even watch the sport.
I'm usually the same way. I only care if the Saints are in it. Although I might give it a watch this year since it's been a minute since the Chiefs played in one.

I went from being a diehard NFL fan, specifically the Steelers, to barely being able to watch a game. Don’t really know what happened but I slowly became like this with all team sports. I think I’ve watched a solid hour of playoffs this year combined. I’ll still watch combat sports though.

I enjoy the SuperBowl for the game. All the women there enjoy it for the commercials and halftime show.

couldnt care less about football

let me know when a fight is on

I don't really care about it. If the Giants are in, I'll watch with real interest. Otherwise, it's just another game to me.

It's the same as the Aussie rules Grand Final over here, hell I don't mind an excuse for a barbecue and beers so all good (my team won last year so it was even better ha ha)

My Superbowl interest has changed over time. I sit down with the women and chat about the commercials.

bringing a new meaning to "fantasy" football.

smart move bro, bagging all the broads while the rest of the guys are watching dudes fight over balls.

I have no idea who was even playing this year? Who won?

This years Superbowl I am extremely excited about but that is only because my Niners are in it. Funny thing I'm usually working that day but this year I was given off and I love it. So happy to be off that day!

I went from being a diehard NFL fan, specifically the Steelers, to barely being able to watch a game. Don’t really know what happened but I slowly became like this with all team sports. I think I’ve watched a solid hour of playoffs this year combined. I’ll still watch combat sports though.
Same. I was diehard basketball fan for most of my life. NCAA and NBA.
Was a season ticket holder to a pro team for 1 year and would spend mad dough for great seats to big games when i wasn’t.
I got the NBA ticket when the Celts grabbed KG and Ray Allen and once they won the championship I stopped caring about team sports altogether. Lost total interest, as if I knew it couldn’t get better than than for me.
Since then its only been MMA, which I have very little interest in lately.

Haven't missed a Super Bowl since Brett Favre won back in '97 and I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan

Going to go watch it with my college roommate again like we've been doing for the last 4 years. We've been going to a friend of his wife's in Vancouver the last 2 years because they have a pretty big house and like to host parties.

Going to eat chips, wings, pizza, cheese (lot of white folks there), drink some beer and blaze some Blue Dream. Going to stay off the vodka since I have to drive later.

Most of the women there don't watch football at all but love the halftime shows and commercials. Something for everyone. I hope to see some JLO and Shakira jiggling during halftime

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back