News Super Prospect BO NICKAL has first MMA fight next Friday

Fortune is 11-1 in Bellator with his only loss being to Tim Johnson.
Gillespie is 7-1 in the UFC
Ruth started out 8-1 in Bellator and retired 8-3

What on earth are you talking about.
tim johnson is a bum. gillespie lost to kevin lee who hasn’t done a damn thing. ed ruth lost to cans. pico lost to bums too. how are you gonna pretend you don’t know what i’m talking about?

10/10 for name
1/10 for not even making the us squad and dialing in trails

Pico and Fortune are both ranked in Bellator. Gillespie is ranked in UFC. Ruth was ranked before he retired.

How the hell did any of those guys get embarrassed?

Pico should be a cautionary tale on how not to run your career. He should have went to regional promotions and built up slowly, instead of getting 3 bad losses in a bigger promotion.

An 8-3 record for a prime talent like him is ridiculous.

Bo Dean Nickal (born January 14, 1996) is an American freestyle wrestler and graduated folkstyle wrestler who competes at 86 kilograms. In freestyle, he claimed the 2019 U23 World Championship and the US Open National championship, and was a finalist at the 2020 US Olympic Team Trials and a Final X contestant in 2019. As a collegiate wrestler, Nickal was a three–time NCAA Division I National Champion (finalist in 2016) and a three–time Big Ten Conferencechampion out of the Pennsylvania State University.

Bo Nikal has also teamed up with American Top Team to build a gym next to Penn State so that can recruit the college’s best wrestlers in order to build a championship Pro Team.

the conley guy looks like a less gay, less tittied Adysana

His wrestling is obviously going to be extremely difficult to deal with, but the biggest questions with any of these guys are how they'll react when getting hit and can they develop enough well-rounded skills to threaten people in a department other than wrestling. I'm excited to watch Bo. I was a huge fan of him in college. I also wonder what weight class he's going to fight at. He last wrestled at 197 for Penn State, but I don't think he weighed anything over 193 for that entire season. I think his frame is better suited for middleweight considering how tall and gangly he is.

MMA is slowly going away from wrestling backgrounds in favor of striking based entertainment value, as a result MMA is devolving in skill. Adesanya, Ngannou, Jan and others were nothing even half a decade ago when those divisions had great wrestlers who would have grapplefucked them.

DiscreteFoolhardyEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_pm3m5kI5QH1rofocqo1_500.gifv

bellator-245-taylor-johnson-ed-ruth-1.jpg

ncaa wrestling isn’t enough

OMG they lost fights? No one who's ever lost a fight before was ever any good! That clearly settles it!

A35F7402-5FE6-40D8-8C2B-6839A8C30D7F.jpeg

Not sure if it’s pro or ammy mma. Guessing pro though. Anyone interested? He should be a huge prospect that all the companies would want to sign.

So, he lost his only MMA fight? Friday is not really his MMA debut?

That was a grappling bout - not MMA... and that's 2019...

Tho I see nothing upcoming on Tap..

That was a grappling bout - not MMA... and that's 2019...

Tho I see nothing upcoming on Tap..
Got it. Well assuming he's really starting MMA it will be interesting to see how he does.

Back