super power that would not be obvious for use inside the octagon

Adamantium skeleton, increased regeneration. I would be virtually invincible.
Too obvious. After the 2nd or 3rd straight fight where a guy breaks his hand or shin in the first exchange, or you kill him with one adamantium punch, you'd be found out.

Invisibility.

When two guys are on the ground in guard I could hump them.

Adamantium skeleton. Making weight would be a bitch doe.

x-men-2000-21-1436877886.gif

Don't put this on me Toco, the kid brough up money and earnings just cause he's fat, so I had to put him in his place.

I no longer laugh at poor people for fun :D
Im just speaking the truth, you live in thailand so i definitely make a lot more money than you

What about being able to reverse time? You might get knocked out 100 times in a fight, but you will win eventually

I don't think so, why you would win? If you really suck, you will be KO'd every time
I assume the ability is to reverse time for all, so your opponent is not gassing after KTFO you every time

I don't think so, why you would win? If you really suck, you will be KO'd every time
I assume the ability is to reverse time for all, so your opponent is not gassing after KTFO you every time
You will be able to correct your mistake everytime

You will be able to correct your mistake everytime

Imagine Robbie Lawler vs CM Punk
If CM Punk would have that ability, I don't think he could win anyways, even if he corrects the mistake 50 times, he is just too slow and unprepared for Robbie
I mean, if you really really suck, you will need some better super power than that

so this is what people who dont train do eh, they imagine themselves with superpowers and picture themselves in the cage.

how cute
Man take the pole out your ass and have a little fun. Life is better than way. True me there are people responding to the question who do train.
Besides your training must be for shit if you
1, don't have the respect to live and let live.
2, don't possess the ability to not click on threads that don't interest you.

Hypnosis and mind control - just ask Fedor's coach about it.

Bigfoot and his corner hypnotized Fedor and used mind control to win the fight. Fedor's coach was a witness to this, he saw one guy swaying a watch back and forth and another guy using one of those twirly things.

Fedor was clearly hypnotized by this and his mind was completely taken over mid-fight. He didn't stand a chance at all that night against the evil geniuses that Bigfoot brought with him that night.

Fedor's coach saw everything, as I already said. There's no way he would lie about such a thing either, it's 100% legit because Fedor is obviously unbeatable and can only be defeated this way.

Honestly though, mind control would be the perfect power to have because you could make your opponent throw a punch and you can just counter them and KO them stiff or make them do something stupid on the mat and submit them.

Being able to see the future at any time is another good one for obvious reasons. Both these powers (mind control and seeing the future) are perfect and easy to disguise and make it so nobody knows you possess these powers.

The power to kill a yak from 200 yards away

With mind bullets

Nerd questions? Heck yes! Probably durability. You know you're not getting knocked out or hurt, all you have to think about is countering. You won't be the least bit worried of covering up or evading. A little bit of training would mask this really well. Just have to do it quick though, you can't get beat up for 25 minutes without having even a little swelling.

I would like to have powers like a super sayin. Fuck my opponents up with ki blasts and shit

I've thought about this. I was thinking changing density would be super useful. You could strengthen punches, make yourself stronger, and weigh in way lower than you should.
Also, I smoke a ton of pot. I assume you do, as well.

It would make no difference. If you are less dense you would just take up more space but you would still weigh the same. I don't see how it makes your punches stronger either or how you would become stronger.

I don't see how a super power would need to be subtle it's not against the rules. You could be superman strong and just beat everyone up easily and that's it why make it complicated

so this is what people who dont train do eh, they imagine themselves with superpowers and picture themselves in the cage.

how cute

Going on Sherdog and bragging about ourselves is much better.....
Jokes, it's lame AF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back