super power that would not be obvious for use inside the octagon

Wolverine's healing factor. I could stand there taking a hellacious beating until my opponent is too exhausted from pummeling me.

The power to make the opponent have a lot of self doubt, and the inability to pull the trigger quite how'd they'd want.

Superman's lazer eyes so i could turn my opponent to ashes. no one would notice right?

Body made of rubber, so you can't break or get choked out.

Magnetic control so you can push or pull your opponents

Sleep inducing scent just throw a punch and when you think it lands clean you let the odor from your skin instantly knock the opponent out.

Super Charisma you can talk trash to your opponent to make them do something like drop your hands or make them lose confidence or convince them they are going to lose

I thought long and hard...and it has to be x-ray vision because I thought long and hard...and every fight has ring girls

Anderson had this one
ha6B0m.gif

I thought this topic would suck, but the replies aren't so bad.
Give me the powers of Rogue. As soon as l touch my opponents it's all over.

tumblr_m1k8weZuPq1rptf33o1_500.gif
No sex or even intimacy for you then though. Life would kind of suck.

The power to make the opponent have a lot of self doubt, and the inability to pull the trigger quite how'd they'd want.

lol so much frustration. "Godammit I knew what to do I just couldn't execute."

Last edited:
Anderson had this one
ha6B0m.gif
Anderson is the only athlete I've ever seen that legit seemed like he had super powers.

I know many it's common for boxers to have better head movement than Anderson in absolute terms. But relative to his competition, Anderson was further ahead than any boxer. Thus giving him more of a super powers appearance than boxers.

Even Sweet Pea wasn't as far ahead of his competition in relative terms. MMA head movement is very primitive compared to boxing.

Spidie senses.... avoid all en opponents strikes and just tell eveyone you grew up as a ballerina hence you wonderful footwork and agility.

so this is what people who dont train do eh, they imagine themselves with superpowers and picture themselves in the cage.

how cute
Why would training stop you from doing that, necessarily?

TS, I would say some minor prescient ability would serve you very well in the cage. Like, you could know exactly what strikes would work, what techniques your opponent was going to use etc, by seeing only a few moments into the future. There was a movie starring Nicholas Cage where he could see two minutes into the future... can't remember the name. It allowed him to follow every causal chain based on his choices so that he could find a way to overcome a situation through trial and error. I was kinda pissed even though I enjoyed the movie because I had come up with the idea independently years prior to that and thought it was kind of an original idea.

Last edited:
Yea, that's what rich people do- escape reality to imagination land with superpowers because life totally doesn't suck.

here's an e-hug. good luck.
So you're saying anyone that reads fiction must hate their life?

so this is what people who dont train do eh, they imagine themselves with superpowers and picture themselves in the cage.

how cute
Everyone, literally everyone, fantasizes about things they don't have.

Michael Jordan and Lebron dreamt about winning more games, more championships, and getting more points/rebounds/assists with a higher field goal percentage. Shaq must have fantasizes about being a great free throw shooter.

Genghis Khan was probably the most powerful man in the world and was drowning in wives. He always took the hottest girls from every territory conquered. But he fantasized about conquering to the Atlantic Ocean (I.e. Europe) and I'm sure there were women, like his friends and soldiers wives, who he couldn't get (or wouldn't force himself on out of honorable behavior).

What person doesn't want to be all powerful? Who has thought at some point about ruling the world, or flying?

For that matter, every animal period fantasizes. Ants must fantasize.

I would be Quicksilver so I could run away from my opponents as fast as McGregor !

I WANT THE SUPER POWER TO LET MIESHA TATE SIT ON MY FACE!!!

Well, the cool thing about telekinesis is that you should be able to use it to augment your physicality. With it, you can make yourself faster and stronger by using it instead of your muscles.
That's underutilized in comics. It could be used to hide powers. Like, someone could pretend to only have super strength when they have tk the whole time.
Telekinesis is the GOAT power imo.. You can use it to move yourself through the air and fly.

You could simply stop bullets.

You can take apart others at the molecular level, there are hundreds of ways it can be utilized.

Back