Super Mario Game and Watch

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I have no idea why but I just bought this on best buy for pick up tomorrow.

100% is impulse buy but looks fun as hell

They shoulda put SMB3 on there too. How much was it cheese?

I hope someone jailbreaks it and adds more NES games.
Man that's steep for two old ass nes games. If you can turn it into an emulator that would be worth it.

Man that's steep for two old ass nes games. If you can turn it into an emulator that would be worth it.

I think it most people just gonna buy them for collector type thing and I understand that. I have all the mini system (PS1,Nes,etc.) But I really hoping I can make it a emulator.

This thing is just too cool. The packaging is made for the collecter market. Super nice.

dZa61FQ.jpg

Now the gameplay is better than any gameboy I have play Super Bros on. Run flawless.

I couldn’t resist lol. I got one from Amazon today, should be here Sunday.

I don't really get the appeal for stuff like this when there are emulators. A friend of mine was building custom bartop arcade cabinets and I bought one from for $400, but I can add as many games or systems I with emulators. I get that the game and watch is portable, but you can also emulate games on your phone if you want. They even sell little controllers that can hold your phone.

RR1800A-Fortnite-12.881.png

I don't really get the appeal for stuff like this when there are emulators. A friend of mine was building custom bartop arcade cabinets and I bought one from for $400, but I can add as many games or systems I with emulators. I get that the game and watch is portable, but you can also emulate games on your phone if you want. They even sell little controllers that can hold your phone.

It’s a collector’s item.

They're playing into the nostalgia feeling. I spent many, many hours playing the Super Mario Bros Game & Watch when I was younger.

They're playing into the nostalgia feeling. I spent many, many hours playing the Super Mario Bros Game & Watch when I was younger.

I get it I guess. I had a few Tiger handhelds and a Game Boy as a kid, but never a game and watch. I guess with the Nes Mini and other throwback consoles you get the feel of the original controller too. To me it just seems like a waste of money though.

It’s a huge waste of your time. Over 10 years ago you could get emulators and rims on your PSP and play any PS1 game or older on it. Yeah not feeling this. See if you can get an old psp lol

Get yourself a portable dedicated emeulator like the dingoo. Don’t buy this Nintendo device and hack it into an emulator. It will lose its value. You’re paying for the Nintendo device for the novelty. It loses its fun without that.

I haven’t been able to bring myself to take it out of the box.

Back