1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Super Foods/Greens Powder??

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by spartanMMA, Sep 22, 2010.

1. spartanMMA

spartanMMA White Belt

what is the difference between the two? which one is better? for example to put into my morning protien shake. what brand do you guys recommend? thanks in advanced guys!

2. CombatCyborg

CombatCyborg Black Belt

Difference is superfood powders have other powdered substances, such as those of vegetables that aren't green.

Check out the brand AOR (Greens & Berries). They have more expensive stuff but you can be sure of the quality. Compare the ingredients list and you'll see that AOR doesn't use any soy lecithin which all other companies have in a comparatively large amount to the ingredients which are actually useful.

3. spartanMMA

spartanMMA White Belt

nice thanks for the info! ill probably order some of that soon. i was actually thinking about getting the gnc maximum greens complete? have you tried or heard anything about that product? theres a gnc right by my place thats why haha

4. dropshot001

dropshot001 Red Belt

depending on the price (and if it is gold card week), it might be worth it. see how you like it. i personally use super greens from trueprotein and like it a lot.