Super Bowl LIII Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots Thread version 1.0

Is Andy Reid a choker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately this doesn’t fit the narrative. Scrappy Patriots really overcame all odds in KC.

Looks like jonas valanciunas except retarded and douchey

i
Fixed

As i said to many of my anti Pats buddies yesterday : Love them or hate them the Pats more often than not always give a good show , especially in the playoffs. Nail biting games with some epic moments. You may hate them but you are getting entertained while doing so.

Pats are easily one of the most fun team to watch in the NFL. They produce some fantastic football games most of the time. The game yesterday , the historic comeback against the Falcons , the hollywood like finish vs the Seahawks etc etc etc. You may call that luck , i call that solid entertainment.

They're going to win easily imo.

Thats what people were saying about the Chiefs. Pats are never going to win in Arrowhead , Brady is old , Pats sucks on the road etc etc etc

You guys still don't get it. Never bet against Tom Brady in big games situations. Do the Rams have a chance ? Yes they do because ultimately the game is played on the field but to be convinced that the Rams will win easily is a being a bit deluded.

Do the Pats always win ? Of course not and they lost vs Foles and the Eagles last year but you should never ever take them lightly. Huge mistake

This victim narrative is such horseshit.

No one ever takes the Pats lightly. Fuck off. Youre not oppressed, Pats fans. Kindly, gently crawl back into your shitty hovels where you were during the regular season.

No one ever takes the Pats lightly. Fuck off. Youre not oppressed, Pats fans. Kindly, gently crawl back into your shitty hovels where you were during the regular season.

Never said we were oppressed. All im saying is that saying that the Rams will win easily is misguided and it is underestimating the Pats. Take it the way you want i don't give a flying fuck.

tenor.gif

There's always next year.

You guys cry about the Pats all year.

All the closet fans (read :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s) coming out of the woodwork.

Imnotsurprised.gif

Look at this fucking thing

just look at this shit. lol

just look at this shit. lol

He's making fun of what everything the critics and haters have been saying about him since the start of the season and even last year.

And Brady is proving them wrong time and time again

He's making fun of what everything the critics and haters have been saying about him since the start of the season and even last year.

Thanks for clarifying. We werent aware.

Yet they were one of the favorites to win it all. Lmao

Thanks for clarifying. We werent aware.

My pleasure

You guys just keep continue on hating it actually make the whole thing even more entertaining than it already is ;)

My pleasure

You guys just keep continue on hating it actually make the whole thing even more entertaining than it already is ;)
Almost as entertaining as watching you fake fans only show up for the post season. Every year.

Yet they were one of the favorites to win it all. Lmao

This year ? All i was reading is how the Pats had their worst season in a while (to their standard) and that it probably meant that it may finally be the end (11-5) , how Brady was too old and starting to go down , how Gronk was finished , how the Pats only win at Gillette and are poor on the road , how the Chiefs would destroy them at Arrowhead etc etc etc

In the picture ? Sure. Favorite ? I don't think so. Hell even i thought the Chiefs were favorites yesterday and shitload of people thought that too , even Pats fans.

Almost as entertaining as watching you fake fans only show up for the post season. Every year.

Fake fan ? I've been a fan of the Pats since the end of the 90's my friend a. I'm not very active in the sports forums here but that's because when i want to talk football i normally go to footballsfuture forums. And i do occasionally post here during the regular season but i'm not a regular. Mostly active in the heavies and Mayberry lounge

You can call me a fake fan all you want i don't care at all it just make me enjoy the whole thing even more. It always seem to be the last line of defense of haters : You are a fake and closet fan and bla bla bla

Fucking laughtable

This year ? All i was reading is how the Pats had their worst season in a while (to their standard) and that it probably meant that it may finally be the end (11-5) , how Brady was too old and starting to go down , how Gronk was finished , how the Pats only win at Gillette and are poor on the road , how the Chiefs would destroy them at Arrowhead etc etc etc

In the picture ? Sure. Favorite ? I don't think so. Hell even i thought the Chiefs were favorites yesterday and shitload of people thought that too , even Pats fans.
Must be why the home team was only favored by -3. Now, Im sure a fake post season only fan like yourself doesnt know this, but Vegas gives 3 points to the home team. Which means it was an even game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back