Is Andy Reid a choker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the country rooting for?

lmnazs9-1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Surprised Romo hasn’t been offered an OC job
wouldn’t even be surprised if he has gotten some calls or emails, but I could understand why he probably wouldn’t be interested when he already has all the money in the world & has a comfortable, stressless job commentating (not to mention took over Gruden’s role for those Corona commercials). it’s pretty clear that Tony loves the commentating gig because he gets more excited than a kid on christmas whenever good & exciting football is being played.

Romo being the Dallas OC has been discussed since before he even retired

It was once a dream, but now it's not even that. Dude is too good at his current job with a tiny fraction of the stress and time away from his family.

I'm only posting this because it's Summerall and Madden. I miss that combo.

On the radio, they were saying an adjustment the Rams made on Kamara coming out the backfield was not letting him get a free release. Michele and White seem like a poor man's Kamara and Ingram.

it’s pretty clear that Tony loves the commentating gig because he gets more excited than a kid on christmas whenever good & exciting football is being played.
Dude was going crazy during that Saints/Steelers game week 16. It was awesome

I believe Wentz is a selfish egotistical player

That's why Eagles play better with Foles

On the radio, they were saying an adjustment the Rams made on Kamara coming out the backfield was not letting him get a free release. Michele and White seem like a poor man's Kamara and Ingram.
Irrelevant because the Pats run/short pass game revolves around how good their fullback and tight end are at blocking and creating massive holes. Gronk, Develin and even Edelman blocking is a completely different animal from Dan Arnold, Keith Kirkwood, Austin Carr, Ted Ginn etc.

Irrelevant because the Pats run/short pass game revolves around how good their fullback and tight end are at blocking and creating massive holes. Gronk, Develin and even Edelman blocking is a completely different animal from Dan Arnold, Keith Kirkwood, Austin Carr, Ted Ginn etc.
Shams can just bear hug and blow up Pats receivers before the ball gets to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back