Sunny vs Alexa Bliss - Miss PWD Elite 8

Miss PWD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm torn bros.

I got to experience each in their primes...

Granted with sunny it was raging teenaged hormones

And with Bliss it's late thirties last harah for the libido ...

I'm torn bros.

I got to experience each in their primes...

Granted with sunny it was raging teenaged hormones

And with Bliss it's late thirties last harah for the libido ...

Follow your heart, JBG.

i think some of you younger fans just dont realize how amazing sunny was for that time. alexa has an AMAZING ass, no doubt. but otherwise, she is no better than just about anyone in this whole thing. and as a complete package, sunny was right at the top. maybe just below jackie gayda

Voted Sunny, for all the good it does, Torrie is losing in the other poll so what the fuck, everything is on fire and I'm in hell

And you voted for her. Somebody should probably let the Polish Bar Association know you are a sexual predator.

You wouldn’t know what self-deprecation and irony was if your mom zombie raped you. You probably think Benny Hill is high-brow comedy and that Monty Python is a costume drama show.

Last edited:
I’m late to the party here but was Lita ever even in the running?

You wouldn’t know what self-deprecation and irony was if your mom zombie raped you. You probably think Benny Hill is high-brow comedy and that Monty Python is a costume drama show.
Look, I'm sorry your mother didn't love you, but my mom wouldn't love you either so stop projecting your incest fantasies on me.

Look, I'm sorry your mother didn't love you, but my mom wouldn't love you either so stop projecting your incest fantasies on me.

Well at least you’re trying but you still wouldn’t know an African swallow from a dead parrot.

Well at least you’re trying but you still wouldn’t know an African swallow from a dead parrot.
So you are saying that they aren't fantasies and you act out your urges. I feel sorry for your kid.

So you are saying that they aren't fantasies and you act out your urges. I feel sorry for your kid.

I’m saying you are an uneducated and illiterate yob with no sense of humor, knowledge of pop culture, introspection, wit or intelligence. You don’t even have the smarts to google what I wrote and write up a snarky response. Just write, shut up Wario, that will burn up only a few brain cells and by gawd, you need them.

And dickshit, you wouldn’t understand that laughing at yourself is the highest form of humor. So when I vote Bliss and write paedophilia, I know what I am doing, unlike you shouting “I got that him!” in your pants in front of your computer. My sense of life humor will always go above your head. In fact most types of humor will.

And I have been near Bliss’ ass and don’t wank to it, unlike you.

And I have been near Bliss’ ass
Closer than this?

6p559srfjhq21.jpg

Back