podsox

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Holy shit what a start to this Beltran-Okada fight

Jose Ramirez vs Jose Zepeda
Sunday, February 10, 2019 Save Mart Center at Fresno State, California
ESPN 7:00 PM EST

The entire undercard will stream live beginning at 4 p.m. ET on ESPN+.

Jose Ramirez (23-0, 16 KOs) vs Jose Zepeda (30-1, 25 KOs) -

WBC Junior Welterweight Title

I didn't realize the undercard was on ESPN+ at 4, but oh well. I almost forgot this was on. Made a thread at the same time as this one, then just deleted it. Wife is ready for 1/2 price margaritas at the Mexican joint down the street, so I may have to hit the DVR for the main. They'll likely have it on, though.

Beltran takes him out late, towel came in, I think.

Late stoppage wtf is wrong with that old fart!

When past it fighters go praise Bob Arum after a fight, like they havn’t been getting shitty money to get punched in the face.

Just got in, how has this card been?

"Its Showtime."

He shouldn't said that, eh?

Whos the favorite here? All the buzz is about Zepeda but Ramirez has fought better opponents and is undefeated.

Dang, Freddie was in Indio last night and now is in Fresno, dude should take it easy

Seriously whats wrong with Ramirez? Hes not throwing anything

Ramirez looks crappy, like he’s been working for nothing, accuracy looks awful I don’t know

Zepeda’s straight left looking like a laser, Ramirez moving to much, makes him look silly.

Someone tell Bradley both their names are Jose.

Zepeda complaining to the ref about head buts when its him that leads with his head

Ramirez landed two awesome body shots but he’s still swinging at air for the most part. Bradley is annoying me during this fight

Back