Sums up the DC Bones fight in one gif...

masterless

Sherdog Veteran
Reaction score
tumblr_nhno82LfVq1u2ragso1_500.gif

DC kinda looks like Hendo in that gif.

That is now known as "getting sonned"

Yeah no.

People seem to ignore the fact that round 4 was dominated by Jones and even then he didn't do damage, round 2 was DCs, round 1 was Jones based on the takedown that was on a caught kick which DC got up from and round 3 was close. Round 5 was a shit tonne of stalling from Jones.

Yeah, no.

4 rounds to 1, took him down multiple times, broke him down, made him cry.

Is was the eyepoke which fucked DC up. Not the same after that.

Live it looked bad, but seeing how that gif ends over and over again is brutal.

It kind of sums it up for sure, at least as far as wrestling department is concerned

Yeah, no.

4 rounds to 1, took him down multiple times, broke him down, made him cry.

He took him down multiple times in round 4, fights are scored on a round by round basis.

Tell me that round 3 was definitive or that round 5 was a blowout.

Jones performance is completely overrated based on one round on which he did not do significant damage.

Is was the eyepoke which fucked DC up. Not the same after that.

Thats Jackson plan, it makes other camps come to the same conclusion as yours. So instead of spending resource improve skill and tactics, they spending time learning eye defense.

Thats brilliant, hes two steps ahead

It looks like he just put Cormier in time out.

I totally understand DC swinging after the bell now. How do you let another man throw you in the corner and put his hand on your head like you're 5 years old? Like he told him "sit down and think about making better decisions, young man."

Last edited:
The suck it gesture was phenomenal.

Live it looked bad, but seeing how that gif ends over and over again is brutal.

That was a sign of a broken man, if that was another minute Jones might have tkoed Cormier.

Say what you want about Jones, from what I've seen, he breaks men, badly, like he did to Shogun, Rashad, Texeira, including what he did to Bader, Bonnar, etc.., guys a wrecking machine.

People say he stalled, I disagree, it was an 'obvious ' Greg Jackson gameplan to clinch, throw knees, wear down Cormier.

He took him down multiple times in round 4, fights are scored on a round by round basis.

Tell me that round 3 was definitive or that round 5 was a blowout.

Jones performance is completely overrated based on one round on which he did not do significant damage.

I think we were watching 2 different fights. I saw jones not only out strike dc in ever single round, except round 2, he also out wrestled him.

Again, rounds 1,3,4,5 for jones. End of story..Yes, the 5th had very little action but jones had dc pinned against the cage. That is octagon control. He wins.

That was the moment DC's soul and aura was transferred into Bones' ether stream.

Back