Sumo wrestler Baruto Kaito wants Fedor fight in RIZIN

I like Baruto. If he really wants a career, I'd like to see him build up. Give him James Thompson.

Everyone loves a freak show ... I guess.

I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I want to see them build Baruto up, and I definitely don't want to see Fedor lose so I wouldn't like it either... Most Sherdoggers under-rate Baruto so I think Rizin & Fedor would take some heat for it, but it would be a good fight, imo.

It would solve two big problems for them. Who do you get to fight Baruto, and who do you get to fight Fedor? Both questions are hard to answer.

Baruto is huge, powerful, athletic and has great balance and cardio. But he's 1-0 and there aren't many options at HW or SHW for him...

Fedor is in the same boat but he's not huge, or 1-0.

However when Fedor fights a street fighter he has to fight a legit one and that means he has to fight the king of the streets

Marco Ruas is 55, and he retired in 2007.

Out of all the possible matchups, Sakikabara mentions this weird one? come on now!
Mo wants to fight Fedor! and so does Ivanov and Shawn jordan.and Wand is also a free agent now. don't fuck it up Sakikabara!!!

I would prefer any of those fights but no one in Japan cares about Shawn Jordan, maybe Bellator could put a fight like that together though.

Marco Ruas is 55, and he retired in 2007.

I would prefer any of those fights but no one in Japan cares about Shawn Jordan, maybe Bellator could put a fight like that together though.
Yeah I get what you're saying but still... it'll be such a waste of time putting him against a nobody once again.

I know he's new to the sport but he didn't look great in his last fight. Fedor would kill him. Let's book it.

For the love of GOAT, NO! Fedor v

Shawn Jordan (if he is still a free agent)
Lashley (if they can't get Jordan and Bellator will give him)
Cody East (If they can get neither since Legacy supposedly has loose contracts)

Sounds perfect. Maybe he can be Fedor's 4th or 5th "tune up" fight?
M1iQ2.gif

Out of all the possible matchups, Sakikabara mentions this weird one? come on now!
Mo wants to fight Fedor! and so does Ivanov and Shawn jordan.and Wand is also a free agent now. don't fuck it up Sakikabara!!!
I don't see them risking their cash cow with someone that could possibly beat him

Back