SUMO - 2013 Hatsu Basho (Jan. 13th - Jan 27th)

Yeah, what the hell Hakuho. Do you even yokozuna? :icon_neut

Hahah why they so fat..size has nothing to do with this bruce lee would win due to leverage and technique speed against any 200kg sumo

My boy Tochinoshin is having a good basho so far but my other boy Shohozan just seems to be getting sloppy :(

i hope he doesn't give up the gold mawashi next tournament, thinking it's bad luck.

and ikioi vs. gagamaru (from day 11 i think) was awesome.

and yeah, hakuho did very poorly vs. kotooshu.

people actually watch this shit?

lawlz, crazy huh?

Day 13 lower division Yusho

Jonokuchi

Jonidan

Sandanme

Makushita

If Harumafuji goes zensho yusho for 3 out of 4 tournaments...how can anyone deny he's yokerzuni worthy? :cool:

thanks for the updates, what a nice harumafuji hl

now, recently im trying to learn and follow this so ive been watching numberous vids

have an offhand question, what happens in the 310 mark?

Big ups to Harumafuji. It's been really strange to see Hakuho losing like this. Next basho is gonna be awesome.

haven't read any results or anything, but i've been busy and not able to keep up with the tournament this time.

i'm just going to download the english broadcast of the last few days, which will probably take a while.

hope everything turned out well though!

I am a huge Harumafuji fan, but for some reason I can't shake the impression that some of his wins this basho came a little too easy.

I don' think any of the top dogs except for Kakuryu and of course Hakuho gave him a real fight.

Maybe they wanted to make him look more like a 'Zuna after the last basho?

Am I crazy or is anyone else seeing this?

Back