Sultan Aliev injured, out of Hyun Gyu Lim bout at UFC 202

I'd like to see Breese get the call to replace him.

10-1, only lost a competitive decision in his last fight, one of the few WWs that come close to matching Hyun Gyu Lim in size(there'd still be a reach disparity).

Make it a battle of WW behemoths.

Was a weird choice for a main card fight anyway. (They showed it on 201)

I'd like to see Breese get the call to replace him.

10-1, only lost a competitive decision in his last fight, one of the few WWs that come close to matching Hyun Gyu Lim in size(there'd still be a reach disparity).

Make it a battle of WW behemoths.

Nice matchup, but probably zero chance of that pairing being made for UFC 202.

If Lim is kept on the card, it almost certainly will be against someone who can travel on short notice without issue. I.E. American fighter, probably a hungry newbie who will take the opportunity on two weeks notice.

Tumenov please
both exciting dudes, will be a fun fight

Was a weird choice for a main card fight anyway. (They showed it on 201)

That fight was not expected to be shown on the main card. Bout order has yet to be determined, other than the top two slots.

Nice matchup, but probably zero chance of that pairing being made for UFC 202.

True, it is under 3 weeks away.

Breese seems like the kind of fighter that would want to get back in there quick after his first loss to me but it is a dangerous matchup.

Jesus Christ, btw this is not and was not a main card fight lol.

The main card will most likely go as follows:

Conor/Nate 2.
Rumble/Glover.
Cerrone/Story.
Garbrandt/Mizugaki.
Means/Strickland OR Larkin/Magny.

In that order.

That fight was not expected to be shown on the main card. Bout order has yet to be determined, other than the top two slots.

I think they showed a pick of the main card on 201 and it included Means vs Strickland, Cerrone vs Story and Lim vs Aliev. But I could have been just dreaming/high.

HarrisMirandaUFCFN21_0740.jpeg
Give this man another shot.
2iszdia.gif

Fuck.

Was actually looking forward to this one. Hopefully someone will step in vs Lim.

Jesus Christ, btw this is not and was not a main card fight lol.

The main card will most likely go as follows:

Conor/Nate 2.
Rumble/Glover.
Cerrone/Story.
Garbrandt/Mizugaki.
Means/Strickland OR Larkin/Magny.

In that order.

They gotta have dat fight pass main (Garbrandt vs Mizugaki) and fox sports 1 cmain event (Magny vs Larkin) lol. I do think it makes the most sense to have the best fights on ppv.

They gotta have dat fight pass main (Garbrandt vs Mizugaki) and fox sports 1 cmain event (Magny vs Larkin) lol. I do think it makes the most sense to have the best fights on ppv.
No way, Lobov (SBG) and Avila (Cesar Grace Jiu Jitsu) are headlining fight pass is what I've heard from my inside source yeh.
Larkin/Magny will most likely headline the fs1 prelims though.

Ben Saunders needs a fight! Both are lanky and have flashy styles. Book it, Silva.

there is a guy called Tumenov...

there is a guy called Tumenov...
I think there is a chance that he wouldn't be able to make weight or acquire visa. Plus, Ramadan ended not so long ago and he wanted to fight in September.

What's up with Lyman Good? Dude made his UFC debut like two years and looked really good but hasn't fought since. He would be a pretty solid replacement for this fight.

Back