Sukkoth Shalom!

Sounds awesome but probably comes with the risk of getting your ass beat by a gang of dudes wearing yamakas for forgetting to observe the sabbath or something

@TheJewBear
Do you need to ethnically be Jewish or can a gentile identify with or simply observe the laws of the Torah?

If I'm caught eating pork or shellfish, what happens? Am I kicked out?

What about Jesus? Do you have to denounce the New Testament? Do you get kicked out if you state or are open in your belief that He's Lord and the Son of God and the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies?

The Jewish inmates have tremendous advocacy from high-ranking, political figures and tend to be left alone other than some bullying. To answer your questions that you asked, if you believe in Jesus, you would be considered Messianic. They observe the Torah's laws but believe Christ was the savior. They read the New Testament and do not vibe well with regular practicing Jewish inmates. They aren't allowed to be too close during worship services as that can be an issue with their beliefs.

The Jewish inmates have tremendous advocacy from high-ranking, political figures and tend to be left alone other than some bullying. To answer your questions that you asked, if you believe in Jesus, you would be considered Messianic. They observe the Torah's laws but believe Christ was the savior. They read the New Testament and do not vibe well with regular practicing Jewish inmates. They aren't allowed to be too close during worship services as that can be an issue with their beliefs.
Do the Messianic Jews get to observe the same holidays? Do they get special meals? I'm curious about the food and I have a feeling that it's probably better quality than the stuff served to general population. Might be worth it to give up pork and shellfish.

Are they open to accepting a gentile or do you need to be an ethnic Jew? I'm not scheduled to do time or anything, just find it interesting.

Also, are guards required to get the jab? Prisoners?

Last edited:
Do the Messianic Jews get to observe the same holidays? Do they get special meals? I'm curious about the food and I have a feeling that it's probably better quality than the stuff served to general population. Might be worth it to give up pork and shellfish.

Are they open to accepting a gentile or do you need to be an ethnic Jew? I'm not scheduled to do time or anything, just find it interesting.

Also, are guards required to get the jab? Prisoners?

The only special meals are if they are on a kosher diet which has some limitations on what they can eat other than their main meals. For example, when they buy from the canteen, they need to only purchase Kosher food. They can't slip up or they are removed from the kosher diet.

Messianic inmates can observe the same holidays but they do it more for tradition as opposed to the deep religious beliefs that Orthodox Jewish inmates have. They pick and choose to be honest. Jewish law is non negotiable in the Orthodox community. If it says you light a candle at 7:57 pm, that's when you do it. 8:00 pm would be unacceptable.

The Jewish group base their acceptance on your mother. She needs to have Jewish lineage to be considered a true Jew. You can convert and that does happen but it is usually due to you marrying a Jewish woman it's a lot of work to covert officially as you learn Hebrew and really immerse yourself in the religion. Jewish-born children go through years if study so you play catch up.

The only special meals are if they are on a kosher diet which has some limitations on what they can eat other than their main meals. For example, when they buy from the canteen, they need to only purchase Kosher food. They can't slip up or they are removed from the kosher diet.

Messianic inmates can observe the same holidays but they do it more for tradition as opposed to the deep religious beliefs that Orthodox Jewish inmates have. They pick and choose to be honest. Jewish law is non negotiable in the Orthodox community. If it says you light a candle at 7:57 pm, that's when you do it. 8:00 pm would be unacceptable.

The Jewish group base their acceptance on your mother. She needs to have Jewish lineage to be considered a true Jew. You can convert and that does happen but it is usually due to you marrying a Jewish woman it's a lot of work to covert officially as you learn Hebrew and really immerse yourself in the religion. Jewish-born children go through years if study so you play catch up.
This makes sense because of what Paul said about the law regarding certain foods and observing certain days in Romans 14.

I'm interested in Jewish culture too.

I find some Jewish women attractive. Fran Drescher's voice doesn't annoy me. Always found Julia Louis Dreyfus attractive as well as Sara Silverman and Janeane Garofalo. At least until they open their mouths to give their opinion on politics, no offense.

Ben Stiller is hilarious as was the cast of Seinfeld.

What's the deal with Jewish domination in Hollywood and the media? Why does the US give so much money to Israel? Now they're building an iron dome supposedly. Why do they keep fighting with Palestinians since forever? Why do orthodox Jews have curly sideburns? Why are Jews generally so intelligent and good at making sound financial decisions?

Why do some people think that some Jews are behind so much shady, evil stuff? What's behind this antisemitism? Why do some Jews think of gentiles like we're subhuman and are supposed to be their slaves? I feel, based on some interviews with them that I can link, like they look at us like I look at my livestock.

When I was growing up, I was friends with my Jewish neighbor who was my age. We used to hang out a lot. His family invited me to passover with him and I told them all about Jesus. They distracted me from my conversion efforts by telling me about a game where you try to get the other person to accept something from you, like a gift, but it can be as simple as giving the other person a glass of water. If you accept anything, you lose, even if it's 30 years after you started the game.

Later, I watched the Jesus movie with my friend at his house and when Jesus was carrying the cross, he was teary eyed and accepted Jesus as his savior. Another time we were hanging out at his dad's work and his mom bought us a cheeseburger and it had all of these toppings on it and I was a little kid who still only wanted ketchup and nothing else on my cheeseburger but I was hungry so I ate it anyways and it was the most delicious cheeseburger I ever ate. Later, his dad got really mad at his mom for buying me a cheeseburger. Then, I went on a cruise with my parents and the captain of the cruise ship gave me his hat and I wore it all the time until my friend took it but it's ok. I hope he's doing well.

Back