Sukkoth Shalom!

As a gluttonous piece of dog shit, I have learned to develop a love for food that no one else chooses. I get my fill and no one is the wiser.

You remind me of Kool Keith. Another benefit if you like food that no one else does is no one will ever eat your supply. As Keith says, it’s a nice feeling knowing it’s still going to be there when you get home:

denzel-relieved.gif

Here I go sharing my nightmares of being a failed cat burglar
only to get mocked so :D :D
Never mocked. You have asked me about my experiences when I used to "break thumbs", so I tried to oblige your request

Was never in jail for tax reasons. Just narcotics, assault, and firearm charges.

And it's shalom (hello, good bye, peace)

Am I wrong or does the Arabic come from the same roots? With salam of As-salamu alaykum still meaning "peace" in "may the peace of God be upon you".

We've all been saying variants of "peace brother" for more than a few centuries now.

Matzo and grape juice weekly for Kiddish. Tons of days off...
Sounds awesome but probably comes with the risk of getting your ass beat by a gang of dudes wearing yamakas for forgetting to observe the sabbath or something

@TheJewBear
Do you need to ethnically be Jewish or can a gentile identify with or simply observe the laws of the Torah?

If I'm caught eating pork or shellfish, what happens? Am I kicked out?

What about Jesus? Do you have to denounce the New Testament? Do you get kicked out if you state or are open in your belief that He's Lord and the Son of God and the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies?

Last edited:
Back