Sukkoth Shalom!

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last night kicked off 2021's Jewish high holiday of Sukkot. I run a prison Chapel so I had the inmates build their hut and bought the lulav and estrog for them to utilize. They were crushing grape juice and praying all morning. Feels good to help the imprisoned celebrate their civil rights.

To all the Jewish Sherbros, I wish you a year filled with peace and love. If you are reading this and are Jewish, you aren't supposed to be on electronic devices, the internet or literally working at all.

{<hhh]

About 7 or 8 years ago I was eating by myself in the office dinning room when the HR dude came and asked me if I was jew (he was).
I kindly said nope and went on with my day.

I went home that day and asked my ex gf (who was jew) why was that about and she told me I was a moron and should have said yes... since you get like 5 extra holidays at year if you are jew (catholic ones are mandatory so you get both).

Just that.

Shalom or whatever bros.

Actually we do have one! Big old bruiser of a fella too.

Be respectful with him he may have KGB / FSB ties.

For years KGB would groom Jewish mobsters from their prisons, then send them to the US under a program where they could get asylum and visas under the pretense of being persecuted in the USSR. The end game was to set up Russian organized crime in the US with backchannels to their security apparatus.

Be respectful with him he may have KGB / FSB ties.

For years KGB would groom Jewish mobsters from their prisons, then send them to the US under a program where they could get asylum and visas under the pretense of being persecuted in the USSR. The end game was to set up Russian organized crime in the US with backchannels to their security apparatus.

Not even going to lie, he's probably 6'2", 285 and he's not fat. He respects the hell out of me because I never forget about him with holidays.

Agree to disagree. Cherry or nothing for me. Chocolate is OK too but apricot can get fucked.

Apricot is so unique though! I think I like it because no one else goes for them. I have my pick of the litter! You don't like something because no one else does??? I do that often.

Apricot is so unique though! I think I like it because no one else goes for them. I have my pick of the litter! You don't like something because no one else does??? I do that often.

I think it goes back to being a kid and making them at the synagogue. I'd make the cherry ones as fat and filled as possible, exploding with flavor and juice. The apricot flavor just couldn't compare and that impression has lasted for decades. You're probably right though, they could be a hidden gem.

I think it goes back to being a kid and making them at the synagogue. I'd make the cherry ones as fat and filled as possible, exploding with flavor and juice. The apricot flavor just couldn't compare and that impression has lasted for decades. You're probably right though, they could be a hidden gem.

As a gluttonous piece of dog shit, I have learned to develop a love for food that no one else chooses. I get my fill and no one is the wiser.

Bet those jewish inmate are in jail because of tax evasion &/or money laundering.

(It's a joke of course)

And yeah, salam aleykoum jewish peoples
It’s my understanding that most of them are just people who say they’re Jewish to get kosher food instead of the normal swill. Makes sense on account of Jews never going to prison for their crimes with them running the country and all.

Back