Suggestions for Sparring/Grappling Gloves for the Wife

No she does not have any problem with them. She loves them. Plus they are better then the JKD gloves she use to wear.

I am telling you, CSI can get you custom sizes. I would do that if you are worrying about her hand being too small.

Noted. I dropped CSI a PM, but iI haven't heard back. SSF has been helping as well.

some ringside/csi regular sized gloves really aren't that big... for example i was worried that the mma gel shock bag gloves in regular size would be too big for me since i am a small guy and don't have huge hands. The gloves ended up to be nice and snug after wrapping hands w/ gauze and too small for me if i were to use 180' mexican wraps which are thicker.

mr_davil said:
I've mentioned somewhere that my wife and I do BJJ and Karate together. I'd like to pick her up a nice pair of gloves for Christmas that fall in the grappling/sparring class. I'd consider the Combat Sports Amateur MMA gloves, but they only come in two sizes, and I'm skeptical of the fit for a woman's hand.

So, anyone have a recommendation for a glove she can use for contact sparring? She wants something with individual fingers (non-boxing style).

Sorry for the wait, shot you a PM. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

I am looking to sell a pair of black Harbinger-like MMA gloves I used in a fight for $10 if you're interested.

Ringside has a good amount of female boxing gloves, and I know they make female harbringer (blue colored) bag gloves that can be easly turned into grappling gloves.

Back