Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

Suggestion About Fake Information Threads

Discussion in 'Support' started by [email protected]&WW, Aug 3, 2015.

1. BJ@LW&WW

[email protected]&WW Gold Belt

Usually, when a thread is created that contains fake or grossly il-confirmed information, a mod will delete it. For example, when threads were made showing Bethe had shit her pants but it was actually a photoshop, all those threads were deleted.

I think it would be better to just merge these threads and then edit the title to say [FAKE] or something along those lines, perhaps with a logo signifying false information as well. Deleting it from sherdog prevents its propagation on the forums, but we aren't the only site that discusses MMA. Preventing it from spreading is good, but spreading that it is fake/inaccurate would be even better.

I've seen multiple people from other sites and even friends on social media post the picture of Bethe with shit on her pants thinking it is real. I think spreading the word that that picture is fake would do more good than just censoring it completely.

2. Lethal

Lethal Forum Administrator Staff Member Forum Administrator

Didn't even know it was fake. Either way, the deletion of those threads had more to do with shit threads being against the rules.

3. BJ@LW&WW

[email protected]&WW Gold Belt

is that 'shit' literal? lol didnt know that. there have been plenty of threads on tim sylvia and lombard so i didnt think that was the direct reason.

4. Lethal

Lethal Forum Administrator Staff Member Forum Administrator

Lol, yep.