Suggest a good scary movie that I might not have seen.

I liked Insidious the second time I saw it more than the first. I can't find a copy of part 2 without Cineva protection, it's pissing me off.
That sucks. What I like about Insidious is that the movies all tie in with one-another in clever ways. Good luck on your search for the movie!

I would tell the TS only watch these if your interest is gore. They're both riddled with plot holes and are really pretty absurd. But they have a lot of blood and guts.

It Follows and The Babadook are the current hyped movies that, IMO, actually live up to it.

The babadook delivers. Great movie.

I was considering seeing it, but I thought it would be a let-down. Is it really that bad?

Its a found footage film and those are rarely good. It had its moments but, not enough to make me want to watch it again. I heard a lot of people say it was better than Unfriended but I haven't seen that. I've heard good things about Sinister

Its a found footage film and those are rarely good. It had its moments but, not enough to make me want to watch it again. I heard a lot of people say it was better than Unfriended but I haven't seen that. I've heard good things about Sinister
Unfriended had some good moments, but it took a little bit to get going. Once it did, it got pretty intense. Sinister is the legit most scary film I've seen. I can't wait for the sequel, because the first was very well done. I enjoyed The Conjuring as well.

Unfriended had some good moments, but it took a little bit to get going. Once it did, it got pretty intense. Sinister is the legit most scary film I've seen. I can't wait for the sequel, because the first was very well done. I enjoyed The Conjuring as well.

I feel like they will show the monster too much in the sequel

The babadook delivers. Great movie.

I definitely agree.
It kinda got a bad rap from casual film fans, bcuz it didn't have jump scares n stuff like that.
But it was a bleak psychological portrait.
I felt quite unsettled after seeing it for the first time.

Has anyone seen The Fourth Kind?
It's one of my favorites. Scared the crap outta me.
Very well done.

body-parts-movie-poster-1991-1020235108.jpg

sunshine if u haven't seen it. i guess it qualifies

I really enjoyed that. I like alien movies, and it was superb.

As do I. The alien theme is one of my favorite horror/paranormal sub-genres.
You should check out Under The Skin, it's a very dark but beautiful film that kinda centers around an alien being. Very creepy flick.

I liked the Changeling 1980

the-changeling-movie-poster-1980-1020194171.jpg

I thought it was good but a bit too long. It would have worked better as an hour long episode of the Twilight Zone.

To the TS, worth a watch IMO

Yeah. It was long. Just felt it dragged on a bit. It also left some holes.

did she swim to those fisherman and get have secks with them to get them killed?

I think that's what happened but I just skipped that part.

Back