Suggest a good looking tile to use in a bathroom

id go with a modern slate tile look, it just looks very modern and clean +elligent

charming-bathroom-slate-tile-ideas-on-modern-slate-t.jpg

This one is my favorite so far.

I had those wood like tiles for my entire flooring in one of the places i stayed in for rent. They are quite elegant looking.

I get a lot of compliments on mine.

fBY3zGw.jpg

A couple more tips:
1. If this bathroom has a shower (OP didn't say if it did), get something with some texture so you or your guests don't slip on it if wet.
2. Go with big tiles on the floor and small tiles on the wall...makes the small space look bigger.
3. If you are putting down a backer board, you'll have to undercut door jambs and put a flange extension on the toilet drain. If you aren't using a backer board, you'll probably have to buy thinset with an additive to stick to whatever subfloor you have.

It's toilet and sink only. Also, I'm not using a backer board. I have the floor stripped down to the slab. I just bought speedset, grout, the wood tile I pictured, new baseboards, toilet flange extension, new wax rings, also replaced all the angle valves and supply lines.

id go with a modern slate tile look, it just looks very modern and clean +elligent

charming-bathroom-slate-tile-ideas-on-modern-slate-t.jpg

I was also going to suggest the slate look. I would do slate flooring with white marble walls/backsplash.

I like something like this:

bathroom-ceramic-floor-tile-JtSX.jpg

What's the flooring like in the house?

57475_1268735_IMG_16_0002.jpg

You can go with travertine or limestone to give it that soft natural look.

First and only sensible post ITT.

I would go with dark tiles for the floor and light tiles for the walls. But in any case, make sure the tiles are large (if you can afford it), like in this picture or even bigger. Believe me, it will make all the difference in how large the room looks.

Those look good. Maybe for the master bath, but the bathroom I'm working on is very small. It's only 7 ft. x 3.5 ft, with a total area of about 25 sq. ft. and only has a toilet and sink.

Subway tiles. Dark green are nice:

e4c1569067a150118717fd0c86d71f7d.jpg

Edit - misunderstood the original post, they're a wall tile, not floor.

Travertine looks nice as long as you keep it sealed properly. Slate too.

I saw someone use pennies for the floor once looked pretty cool.

Lol seen this at a bar once. All nickels though.

This one lady at my job actually posted a picture and a cup underneath asking for peoples pennies to help build it. She had this posted on everyone floor we have (8 floors). So this one guy decides to post a picture of a ferrrari asking for peoples hundred dollars bills so he can get the ferrrari. The lady got so pissed and was later let go. Not specifically cause of that we've had a lot of issues with her and the company isn't exactly booming right now (oil and gas).

I used a lot of sicis glass tile. One of my bathrooms has this color motif.

High-quality-Fresh-s217-maeseyck-cut-picture-background-wall-rose-bathroom-tile-sicis-mosaic.jpg_640x640.jpg

Dude, nicely done! I would totally take a big poo in there.

Back