Sudanese woman sentenced to death for her faith

Kirku

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Breaking news on the BBC: Sudan woman sentenced to be hanged for apostasy for refusing to return to Islam, after marrying a Christian man.

"We gave you three days to recant but you insist on not returning to Islam. I sentence you to be hanged to death," the judge told the woman, AFP reports.

A bit harsh.

Last edited:
Well she's pregnant so they're murdering two people in the name of Islam. Very unfortunate for the woman.

"A relative had turned her in to the police for marrying a Christian."

Religion can make even the best of people, do wicked things. In this case, the best of people is her relative who turned on her because of religious differences.

Well she's pregnant so they're murdering two people in the name of Islam.

Just read that. It's awful.

She was raised a Christian because it's her mother's religion and her Muslim father ran away. Half Muslim by birth, Christian through choice and due to be killed along with her unborn child.

She was raised a Christian because it's her mother's religion and her Muslim father ran away. Half Muslim by birth, Christian through choice and due to be killed along with her unborn child.

I suspect that she will convert back to Islam officially to spare her life.

I would really hope that she doesn't stubbornly sacrifice her life and that of her child.

I would really hope that she doesn't stubbornly sacrifice her life and that of her child.

Is she legally able to do that? If so, I agree. Next stop; anywhere but fucking there.

Last edited:
And the Christian US gives how much aid to this retarded shit hole? Nuke them.

Religion has no place in government. This is an absolute disgrace and those responsible should be brought to justice

And the Christian US gives how much aid to this retarded shit hole? Nuke them.

Here is GOAT president dancing with people who have the worst human rights record in the modern world.

local media reporting that she wouldnt be hanged until 2 years after the birth

local media reporting that she wouldnt be hanged until 2 years after the birth
Yeah, can't let that resource go to waste. No sense in executing someone when you can inculcate him or her from birth.
Muslims gonna Muslim.
What else is there to say? Wait for apologists to come and attempt equivocation even though they never have an actual example of identical atrocities being committed by those of other religions with which to equivocate.

Religion has no place in government. This is an absolute disgrace and those responsible should be brought to justice

That's one of the reasons why the US constitution is an amazing document, so to speak.

Yeah, can't let that resource go to waste. No sense in executing someone when you can inculcate him or her from birth.

What else is there to say? Wait for apologists to come and attempt equivocation even though they never have an actual example of identical atrocities being committed by those of other religions with which to equivocate.

Big day for you on June 14.

All of these years and Arlovski is finally back.

Big day for you on June 14.

All of these years and Arlovski is finally back.
raise-the-roof-the-office-o.gif

Huck the faters.

2X HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION 2015

ARLOVSKI LOOMS

Back