Sucker Punchers

method=get&s=atilla-kubilay-richard-bowkett-gif.gif

Mother god what a tool

There is a fight in Asia where a guy knocked a guy out and then kept hitting him and then the ref tried jumping in and he beat th shit out of the red. Joe rogan posted it but I think the promotion had it pulled.

WTF??? Nobody has mentioned Diaz's sorry ass throwing multiple late shots at GSP?

Paul Kelly faked the glove tocuh to Donald Cerrone

Akira Corrasani kneed Ogle after the round ended

that's great.

here's the whole fight.

loss of words. well, not really, i'm just choosing to filter them :icon_chee

Jesus Christ. Then ref had to damn near RNC him out to get him to stop fighting. A few previous posters have mentioned he is mentally challenged. What the fuck?

The Fisher/Wiman fight was quite a while ago but, I don't remember them ttying to touch gloves before the flying knee. I remember Wiman raising his hand, with a finger pointed in the the air, as if to say he wasnt hurt, just before the lights went out.

I specifically mentioned this very fight in the original post and said that it doesn't really count since Fisher was not oblogated to touch gloves with Wiman in the middle of the fight especially since he just landed a big punch on him, it was just a dumb move on Wiman's part that Fisher capatalized on. It's sort of similar to how Anderson fake wobbling after Weidman landed a big punch on him and Weidman capatalized on it.

It was actually right as the bell went. The ref wasn't breaking them up at all and the cage door wasn't open. No truth to that claim.

My mistake about the late punch, I will edit the original post to show that he didn't hit him late but leave in that he tried to knee him in the head while on the ground. I must have mixed it up with another Strikeforce fight around the same time.

Bisping's knee to Rivera was dirty, but it was not a sucker punch in any way.

Hitting someone with an illegal strike on purpose isn't a sucker punch? I disagree, it's the same concept, you don't train to defend illegal strikes thus they are completley unexpected so = sucker punch.

You just reminded me of another one actually.

Anderson vs Okami 1: Illegal up-kick.

I think Morecraft was holding up his hand to touch gloves. Struve touched gloves and immediately threw a legkick right after. So that's 2 errors on your side. He touched gloves and instead of a punch he threw a legkick. Not calling it alright what he's done but you're making it out to be much worse than it really was.

I haven't seen the fight in a while and can't really watch it right now but I remember him going to touch gloves and he hit Morecraft at the same time, I didn't remember if it was a punch or a kick but that's not really the point, what he did fits the criteria of what I'm talking about.

I have edited the OP to show that I don't remember what strike he hit him with but that he hit him during the glove touching at the beginning of the fight.

Last edited:
Back