success rate of wwe wrestlers who tried mma

He was the best in the world for over a year, it wouldn't be a surprise to me tbh
Once he gets into Octagon you will be surprise, you don't know what WWE Wrestlers are capable of. Prepare to be electrified!

Www fans are so sad. Who cares? I'm tired of seeing thread upon thread about this fake shit.

Go away.

Www fans are so sad. Who cares? I'm tired of seeing thread upon thread about this fake shit and having to read wwe fans with their inferiority complex desperately trying to prove that the WWE doesn't suck.

Go away.

I'm sure all those guys experience in fake punching, jumping off ropes, and smack talking each other had everything to do with their success. Their use of steroids or backgrounds in actual real martial arts (or a combination of the two) was not a factor at all.

CM Punk will prove the critics wrong by becoming the second man to become a champion in two different fight sport.

I am world circle of death champion and world drunken leg kick champion.

CM Punk will prove the critics wrong by becoming the second man to become a champion in two different fight sport.
What fight sport did he do other than his upcoming MMA debute?

Anyone can do mma based off if they were cut out for it, and being an in shape pro wrestler may help

The quality of competition is very important

Not WWE but Josh Barnett

weird related note anyone remember this shit show Word is they wouldn't let Ken and Dan enter

index.php

Awesome username bro. LOL why does PRIDE_DREAM_RIZIN find this thread about Pro wrestlers in MMA gay now?

LMAO let me guess PRIDE_DREAM_RIZIN, you are ashamed UFC is putting on freakshow fights on in MMA.

What minor change would make it not gay to PRIDE_DREAM_RIZIN? Having it in an actual wrestling ring? Change the logo of the fight promotion? Being allowed to wear a wrestling mask during the fight? Butterbeans involvement?

I'm sure all those guys experience in fake punching, jumping off ropes, and smack talking each other had everything to do with their success. Their use of steroids or backgrounds in actual real martial arts (or a combination of the two) was not a factor at all.

Well... but in fairness, there's a pretty long tradition of professional wrestlers training in a variety of catch wrestling techniques along with their pro wrestling show techniques.

Here's a clip from 1985:

Keep in mind that this was 8 years before UFC 1, that Hulk Hogan was one of the worst technical wrestlers we've seen, and that this particular move is rarely, if ever, showcased in a professional wrestling ring.

You geeks and your pro wrestling bullshit

They are children's entertainers, not fucking fighters

Sakuraba, Josh Barnett, Coleman and Randleman have done pro wrestling as well.

Funaki and Suzuki, Pancrase founders, came from Pro Wrestling as well. There is definitely cross-over. If there was money in MMA in the 90's we could have seen more.

anyone remember this shit show Word is they wouldn't let Ken and Dan enter

Yes, a huge disappointment. Lining up middle-order pro wrestlers for an unscripted ding-dong should've been fun on stilts -- alas, the combination of silly boxing hybrid rules and how out of shape for actual fighting the guys were conspired to make sure it wasn't.

I don't know what was up with Ken, but Severn entered the first round and put in a good showing. He then withdrew because he couldn't grapple in the gloves and didn't want to risk a legitimate loss on a WWE show.

Back