Subway Employee Yells At Pregnant Lady

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
How rude. She is pregnant and he yelled at her.

Hard to tell what happened before, but she is instigating a fight, I'm sure she started some shit and probably wants some kind of compensation from Subway now.

His pregnant co-worker sounds like a lazy cunt.

Does that count as shouting at two people?

Regardless of who was originally right/wrong. She should be fired for behaving like that in front of customers!!!

She sounds like a complete child who's trying to one up him.

Last edited:
MV5BMTcwODU1MzUzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjg5NzA2Nw@@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

He has to live with the fact that he is a shitty sandwich maker, on low income, and has to deal with customers and their attitudes all day. Plus he may have had issues at home.

Employers need to teach and encourage employees to calmly remove themselves from a situation if they can no longer cope.

It's very likely that they are both idiots.

But home boy was SHOOK. Knocked over the damn broom. Like what did the broom do to you?

People who work at Subway are sociopaths with drug addiction issues.

It's very likely that they are both idiots.

But home boy was SHOOK. Knocked over the damn broom. Like what did the broom do to you?

I think knocking over brooms is the service industty's version of filling a room with uppercuts.

Whenever I see a pregnant women, I always like chick took a solid creampie

Looks like the pregnant chick got called out for being lazy and she didn't like it.

Back