Subway "Chefs" in commercials

fightingrabbit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In the new Subway commercials they have these real sophisticated looking chefs waking up early and working in these fancy kitchens, i guess working hard to create the high quality, one of a kind sandwiches that you order from their establishments.

I mean just look at this chef with his fancy hat and bandanna (He clearly knows his shit). The way he's elaborating to the white lady "Look bish, this is some real bread right here." and the way she nods and is like "Oh wow!..Definitely grade A shit right here. No Azorcardaminimdes!"

Wtf? Are these real fucking people? Are these even real jobs?? Some horrible joke?! All the Subway workers in my area look disgruntled as shit. They certainly aren't waking up early and sniffing the bread with a big smile on their faces. I'll eat at Subway regardless, but don't insult my intelligence with this fucking drivel, you stupid corporation.

SUBWAY+SANDWICH+MILLEDGEVILLE+GEORGIA%252CSubway+Foot+Long+Mixed+Sub+Cheese+Bread.JPG

I dunno if a Subway Sandwich Artist touched your butthole when you were a kid, but you sure have a lot of anger over a commercial.

Besides, every fast food company, chain restaurant and food manufacturer has corporate chefs that create recipes, test ingredients and invent new products. They aren't earning any Michelin stars, but they're a far cry from the meth addict that finger fucks your five dollar footlong.

I've noticed many fast food places are doing these commercials. The dominos one has this chefs working and the best they come up with its sprinkling some cheese on their chicken bite things.

I dunno if a Subway Sandwich Artist touched your butthole when you were a kid, but you sure have a lot of anger over a commercial.

Besides, every fast food company, chain restaurant and food manufacturer has corporate chefs that create recipes, test ingredients and invent new products. They aren't earning any Michelin stars, but they're a far cry from the meth addict that finger fucks your five dollar footlong.

lol@sandwich artist.

Also, this is possibly half of where my rage stems from.

lol, this thread has me cracking up. Everything from Subway Sandwich artist touching that guy's butthole, to the possibility of a Master Chef actually working for a Subway.

Their advertisements are actually worse then McDowells, imo.

I still like Subway and go there about 3-4 times a year, but I def. do not fall for their false and misleading advertisements.

Still not as hilarious as the Domino's commercial with the "chicken chefs"

Finger fuck your five dollar foot long. Lol

Dude, it's advertising. America is waking up to the notion of quality over quantity (or at least parts of it anyway...thank you, btw, France) so now they're trying to cozy up to this culture in their ads.

It is what it is. I don't give it a second thought.
Finger fuck your five dollar foot long. Lol
LOL, yeah, that's what good.

Dude, it's advertising. America is waking up to the notion of quality over quantity (or at least parts of it anyway...thank you, btw, France) so now they're trying to cozy up to this culture in their ads.

It is what it is. I don't give it a second thought.

LOL, yeah, that's what good.

Name one example of America waking up to the notion of quality over quantity. Bullshit. We're fucking pigs!! I want my Macdonalds! Buy one get one free big macs after 9pm!!!

Holy shit, this is a damn near perfect post.

Subway is crap. They advertise themselves as healthy but a 6 inch sub has 2000 milligrams of sodium. That's your daily intake of sodium.

Back