Subtle: UFC/ Tesla product placement before Elon Musk officially announced as Endeavor board member

brackis1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
(edit3: this is a thread from the Spring being bumped now that more Tesla promos are happening and Musk is being pushed on us)

On Wednesday UFC-Parent Endeavor announced it was going to become a company with publicly traded shares (selling shares of the private company to the public on the stock market) and also is adding the Dana White of car-selling to their Board of Directors (Elon Musk- Tesla's supreme Kaiser) to add to the hype.

BUUUUT to show you how powerful the marketing machine of the UFC seems to be, I first started noticing the UFC marketing team going into a weird pro-Tesla mode during the pre-fight hype for Max Holloway starting in January. This would probably coincide with the UFC/Musk/Tesla deal getting worked out. For Holloway's fight the embedded segment and then Fight Night commenting team would not shut up about how Holloway having a Tesla in Hawaii proved he was well-paid and successful champion. It seemed so awkward and specific how they were going out of their way to mention the brand, but I couldn't prove anything at the time.

Then a few weeks ago, the UFC's product placement golden boy Sean O'Malley is shooting videos of him going to a Tesla dealership to buy a new car like it's a glorified infomercial. Super incredibly staged, and again, to me signaled some elaborate sales+stock promotion deal like this was in the works.

We should get ready some extra obnoxious Elon Musk/ Rogan corporate lovefest.
This is what modern corporate shilling looks like: don't directly buy advertisements, but setup elaborate schemes with media partnerships where announcers and other talking heads casually get really excited about a product or activity or idea like it's normal (who watches UFC highlights in their car dashboard? lol).

Here are 3 different times I noticed it so far already this year before today's announcement where it just seemed TOO CONVENIENT.
I'm sorry did they just say "he has a Tesla at home" and if so lmao at the weird product placement.

How much is Tesla paying for this incessant mentions that Holloway owns some random pseudo-luxury car?

There seems to be some weird product placement thing going on where they've been namedropping and featuring Teslas lately. They wou;dn't shut up about how owning one proved Max Holloway had "the good life" in hawaii like 5 times lol.

In return: Musk will be paid large amount of newly issued stock-shares in the Endeavor/UFC IPO coming up nexy month, and do his part to help promote the idea of buying Endeavor stock to random casuals. This helps insider investors cash out their existing stakes at high prices selling to new retail investors and make their full UFC takeover easier to fund. The higher the IPO price, the better the payday for Endeavor's stakeholders and Musk, while making any new investors pay more to own a share, and potentially less growth leftover for them (and possibly go down in price because casual buyers bid it up).
The partnership between Musk and Endeavor then assures that all Endeavor/UFC content sings Teslas/Musk praises as he tries to sell even more stuff and win over public opinion. I believe their Music division reps his latest GF's/co-parent Grimes too; what a coincidence.

I'm sure I've missed many other subtle product placements, but this one seems DEEP and here to stay as a way first and foremost to pump a stock price for UFC owners.

edit:
Also realized it's funny that somehow the O'Malley youtube spot is getting picked up as an "auto" article despite zero mention of cars in the written text. May have something to do with the meta-tagging of the content for algorithms/crawlers/adverts. (ex: https://autos.yahoo.com/sean-o-malley-announces-fight-022549711.html )

edit2: It's pretty obvious Endeavor is coaching these people up. Miley Cyrus is one of their biggest clients and of course they have fighters asking her on dates out of the blue...now Beneil begging for a Tesla?

Last edited:
God-tier luxury vehicles buddy, stay mad

04_Desktop.jpg

A friend knows an ultra rich dude who almost bought a Tesla until the salesman told him the built in nav can't be disconnected. Literally every where you ever go in one of those things is tracked and recorded forever. If you don't care fine but sherbros who value your privacy hang on to that 1980 Pinto.

Elon is literally trying to make the world a better place (while running businesses).

ELON BLESS.

So I didn't accurately predict a Tesla partnership months in advance? K
You just said a lot of words and then called it an accurate prediction, after one of many rants support your prediction making skills I’m supposed to be impressed ?
It can happen for anyone, watch
I predict, that you’re going to say something very sarcastic

You just said a lot of words and then called it an accurate prediction, after one of many rants support your prediction making skills I’m supposed to be impressed ?
It can happen for anyone, watch
I predict, that you’re going to say something very sarcastic
Guy I made a long analytic post referencing other observations and a new UFC alliance. You can't even format a sentence, but seem very upset that other people can.

Guy I made a long analytic post referencing other observations and a new UFC alliance. You can't even format a sentence, but seem very upset that other people can.
And my prediction is accurate
Impressed ?

And my prediction is accurate
Impressed ?
You also apparently struggle with the nuance between saying something directly mean to you about your intellect and 'sarcasm' (indirect, what you started with in your first post). And I'm 100% serious.

Anyways, anything else to add to the subject of the thread?

You also apparently struggle with the nuance between saying something directly mean to you about your intellect and 'sarcasm' (indirect, what you started with in your first post). And I'm 100% serious.

Anyways, anything else to add to the subject of the thread?
Not sure,
What’s this thread about again ?

Back