Subtle & acceptable sexism towards boys

I can certainly believe this given that grade inflation generally has become laughably obvious.

The issue is though that what he calls "The New Left" are actually not left wing at all beyond social issues, there generally right wing strong supporters of neoliberial capitalism who carry on a low taxation environment for the ultra rich. This obviously explains why grade inflation exists under both the right and the "new left", both of them limit public investment in education to carry on the low taxation environment and need a disguise to cover this.

I can certainly believe this given that grade inflation generally has become laughably obvious.

The issue is though that what he calls "The New Left" are actually not left wing at all beyond social issues, there generally right wing strong supporters of neoliberial capitalism who carry on a low taxation environment for the ultra rich. This obviously explains why grade inflation exists under both the right and the "new left", both of them limit public investment in education to carry on the low taxation environment and need a disguise to cover this.

None of this crap is all that new, there are two thousand year old Buddhist texts talking about the suffering caused by those who hold onto the illusion of duality.

We've got to get past this binary tribal nonsense and work together to make things better for everyone.

While I don't think someone deserves to receive outright violence for being a Trump voter, that vote has led to violence against children and the poisoning of our environment.

Part of the nonsense politically is due to the history of it all. We basically are living with two branches of the same rich people political party while the party that once represented the nation and workers disappeared centuries ago.

In the early years of US history, you had the Federalist party and the Democratic Republicans.

Now the latter party was primarily composed of land owning, slave owning Southerners who were very anti Federal government and anti taxation of the ultra rich.

Over time, the party that represented the interests of the ultra wealthy split, into what we now know as the Republican and Democratic parties. Both represented the ultra rich but one party was essentially the ultra rich who kind of cared a bit about other people while the other one represented the "f u i got mine" contingent of the ultra rich.

Personally I think it's time to bring back the Federalist party that actually represents the nation.

Welcome to the future where boys are shamed for being boys.

Back in elementary school, the raw early 90's, the only person to ever beat yours truly in a foot race of any kind was a girl named Marcy.

Hitting a gnarly growth spurt I had advantages over Marcy that usually put me far ahead. This race was a slalom however. Short stack little Marcy was hitting those 45 degree cuts like Barry Sanders. Midway through the race I was far enough behind that even 10yo Sam had thoughts of intentionally losing a shoe as to not lose the race legitimately. That didn't happen though.

Using every ounce of strength I hit the final sprint like never before. The finish line is in sight and I dive head first.

Our classmates cheered. Marcy and I looked at the teacher. His hand was raised and fingers crossed. The contest was ruled a tie.

Now I know Marcy got the better of me that day. Marcy knew it. But my male teacher couldn't let her have one up on a boy. What an American hero.

The challenge for young boys is evident and terribly sad.

i've told the story prior of my best friends son and how the school system was so intent in labeling him a problem child and getting him on Ritalin of other mood controlling drugs from about grade 4.

His son was a somewhat typical hyper boy who would constantly be acting out in class but not in a harmful or hurtful way to anyone, just as a distraction. The parents were called in for many meetings where drugs to sedate were recommended. They always refused and where finally faced with an ultimatum of drug him or he maybe expelled.

instead since they had the money and resources they moved to a nearby smaller town with a small private school focused on boys. It had a strong physical Ed and sports focus along with other extra curricular activities such as a top music program and other Arts.

His son thrived in that environment,. not just in the extra curricular stuff but in his core schooling and grades. He went from a borderline failing everything and needing drugs student in the public system to a straight A competitive scholar at the same time becoming a top Athlete and also a award winning piano player.

This kid is not one year from a full ride US Ivy league scholarship for both academics and athletics as a top Goalie in the province.

Had his parents not had the resources he would have been drugged up and rode out his time through school as a borderline D student with few options post secondary.

I wonder how many young boys are similarly locked into that path by schools that do not realize that young boys often need physical outlets to burn off energy just as a puppy does or that energy can be distracting and destructive. And how their focus away from such outlets and instead onto an orderly classroom has really disadvantaged young boys and benefited young girls.

I am right hand dominant. I do everything right handed. I even take care of myself rightey.
I throw a frisbee with my left hand.
I think that is because that is the motion of how I swing a bat/golf club.
Is this a frisbee thread?

The double standards of our fem-centric society.

Women don't want equality, they want privilege. Everything you've been told is a lie.

Get red-pilled my friend.

Last edited:
There's a widespread notion that little girls have it pretty tough.... the deck is stacked against them. Words like 'bossy' or calling them 'pretty' are enough to crumble their childhood desires to be an industry leader in, say, banking.

I was at the State Fair in Milwaukee today and my 6 year old son was on this trampoline with a bungee harness on him. Next to us was a little performance floor where this lady had a dog performing tricks in front of a small set of bleachers (like 6 rows deep) with a maybe a bit over 100 people watching on. My son wanted to go their next. While he was bouncing in the air I overheard this lady say "who thinks the boy can throw a frisbee better than a girl?!" which was greeted by a mild roar of boos.... and then she followed with "who thinks this girl can throw a frisbee better than him!?" which was greeted by a fairly loud cheer of "YEAH!!!".

I had no more context than that so I didn't really care. I didn't see how old the boy or girl were... heck, maybe they were part of some bigger show with the dog doing tricks and the boy being a foil to it and the girl being the hero. I didn't know enough and I didn't really care at that moment.

My son gets done with his bouncing and we head over to the dog trick floor. The two kids had finished throwing the frisbee to the dog and the lady who was hosting it said "let's hear who wants to cheer for the boy".... a low murmur of boos and some laughing. Then, "who thinks the girl did better??!" and a loud roar of approval.

I look to see and it's just some random boy and girl. The boy was no more than 4 years.... the girl looked to be maybe 6 at best. He was standing there with his head bowed looking embarrassed.

It still hadn't really sunken in yet.

The performance floor had a small picket white fence around it (maybe 3 feet high) and children were allowed to go up to the fence, while parents and adults had to sit on the bleachers.
The lady starts the show over having the dog jump through some little hoops.... but then she brings out 2 frisbees and says "is there a little boy and a little girl who would like to throw a frisbee for (whatever the dog's name was)". So again she has a 4-5 year old boy and a girl (5-6 years of age) and now it's dawning on me that this is just part of the skit she does.

She starts the same way "who thinks a boy can throw a frisbee better than a girl?".... not a fucking peep so I yell out "YEAH!" and she replies "wow... uhhhh…. that's a first. Well you at least got one" (she says this to the little boy). Then with the girl and a loud cheer for her.

Goes through the whole routine of having them throwing a frisbee to the dog to see which frisbee the dog can catch (boy or girl)….. the dog doesn't catch it any time it's thrown. The lady makes a few joking comment about how it's purposely dropping the girl's throws because it's a boy dog. Then she does the whole "let's cheer on who did better"..... the little boy looks kind of stunned at having to face the audience. Then he gets booed, he drops his head, runs to the fence to have his mom pick him up over it. Then the girl gets cheered on.

This isn't new. When I saw this playing out I know that I've seen scenarios like this before and have rarely gave it a moments thought. Initially I was just glad it wasn't my son who got called out there to get booed by a crowd because I know it would have bothered him quite a bit. But this was so commonplace that no one in the stands (aside from me) thought there was anything amiss with this. While we're told how detrimental it is to a little girl's mental wellbeing to say "bossy" or call them "pretty" and a whole litany of words that phrases that are verboten.

I would have complained through official channels and put this letter through to the papers.

That poor lad.

Well. You gotta protect children from BS, so on that hand, yeah using a 4 year old for personal gain is basically evil.
She deserves violence.

But, if they weren't kids barely old enough to remember, I wouldn't care. At about 8-10+ and on, bad experiences help you grow into better people and that "suck" moment is a godsend in hindsight.

So overall, protect kids as long as you can, but sexism is a net positive for the subverted peoples once they're old enough that their feelings no longer need to be cared for.

This woman has probably been divorced three times and hates men so much at this point she has no problem taking it out on little boys even.

Next time pull a switch blade on her and threaten to cut her good

I think this, the second bit is a bit ott.

The problem with women like this is that they spend all their time online and in person talking to women, reading about the patriarchy and complaining about it with their friends. This sort of thing becomes normal because none of their friends ever call them out on it, and no guy is usually game enough to call them out on it in person. It's toxic femininity, like locker room talk for guys.

The challenge for young boys is evident and terribly sad.

i've told the story prior of my best friends son and how the school system was so intent in labeling him a problem child and getting him on Ritalin of other mood controlling drugs from about grade 4.

His son was a somewhat typical hyper boy who would constantly be acting out in class but not in a harmful or hurtful way to anyone, just as a distraction. The parents were called in for many meetings where drugs to sedate were recommended. They always refused and where finally faced with an ultimatum of drug him or he maybe expelled.

instead since they had the money and resources they moved to a nearby smaller town with a small private school focused on boys. It had a strong physical Ed and sports focus along with other extra curricular activities such as a top music program and other Arts.

His son thrived in that environment,. not just in the extra curricular stuff but in his core schooling and grades. He went from a borderline failing everything and needing drugs student in the public system to a straight A competitive scholar at the same time becoming a top Athlete and also a award winning piano player.

This kid is not one year from a full ride US Ivy league scholarship for both academics and athletics as a top Goalie in the province.

Had his parents not had the resources he would have been drugged up and rode out his time through school as a borderline D student with few options post secondary.

I wonder how many young boys are similarly locked into that path by schools that do not realize that young boys often need physical outlets to burn off energy just as a puppy does or that energy can be distracting and destructive. And how their focus away from such outlets and instead onto an orderly classroom has really disadvantaged young boys and benefited young girls.

A few years ago, I was teaching at a rather small school.

Parents wanted more science classes in the curriculum. Obviously, that is not a bad thing.

However, to fit in another science class in, something had to give. The administration decided to remove PE from the curriculum.

Alas, the following year, the middle schoolers (particularly the boys) were struggling with staying focused and started acting out in class. The increase of kids being sent to the principal's office was quite stark.

One of my jobs was to monitor the cafeteria during lunch. So, I took the "frequent fliers" with me during lunchtime and played football with them. I thought this would be an activity I could do with them while still wearing a tie (I was all-time QB).

With the simple act of having the kids run around for 20 minutes improved their concentration in the classroom big time. Kids were being less distracting/distracted in the classroom. Plus, their grades increased to boot!

It was ironic that parents demanded more "academic" classes actually resulted in kids being less focused; and thus earning worse grades.

There's literally like five women in history that can dunk a basketball

there's likely five dudes in this thread that can....

that about sums up all arguments regarding male vs female sports, in terms of this instance it's more a sign of the continued wussification of US society (participation trophies, dodgeball being banned b/c it 'picks on the weak', not keeping score, bullying w/o actual physical violence is somehow a thing, sticks and stones is apparently no longer a valid saying, etc...).

I personally blame the tv show Barney as the start. You tell everyone they're special, yes they are every single day for years and they start to believe it, just saying.

Are we talking regulation rim, or?

If any performer ever tries to get a crowd booing my son, I'll probably have to step in and protect them from my wife. She'd go fucking nuts.

Back