submissions while in the hooks

gothlink

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I wonder a step by step for doing some submissions while the op has your back.
I tried the arm bar with my arms which i can do while standing and in the suple postion
but for some reason i cant do it in a rolln help.

Are you asking this because you can't escape rear mount?

If you can escape the postion, I don't see any point in hanging out in it just for some retarded submission. The risk/reward is not worth it.

i would just like the option everyone rolls diffrent.
if i cant get them off me it is something else i can do

How old are you and where do you train?

Haha, I asked the same thing in another thread. He says he trains at Renzo's.

thanks, you just made my brain hurt more than it did already. i took a shot to the dome from a knee on my partners guard pass.

Seriously it cant be that bad to have a few submissions to use when someone has backmount on you. I mean it would make you less easy to read and in fact only help your escape. Or am I wrong?

Someone with 8 months of training needs to work on real defenses and escapes, not gimmicky submissions from inferior positions. I know several submissions from rear mount, but they are all iffy, and I'd give them all up for a solid escape.

If you cant answer the question then can you plz shut the fuck up? Obviously none of you know jack shit and are avoiding the question at all costs.

Try the armbar, if it does not work, defend your neck, wrap your arm around one of his, lean to that side and go for a wristlock. If you dont know what im talking about ask Renzo or whoever u are under to teach that specific move in a private. Works for me.

im not using it for serius i just always like to know more stuff geez

step 1: escape back mount.
step 2: achieve a dominant position.
step 3: submit him.

Go ahead and collect all the techniques you can, but part of learning these kind of moves (like submissions from inferior position) is understanding that they are usually retarded and that your time would be better spent on solid escapes.

They do make for bigg laffs if you pull them off though.

i said i just wanted to know how im not going to use it in a match or even a practice roll

by try it today i ment il have my freind take my back and il try it not try it in a roll

Back