Submission Only Richmond - December 4th, 2010

goatfury

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
*************** Prizes for ALL adult absolute (open weight) divisions! ***************

Gi: US Grappling is giving away a custom embroidered gi for adult men's and women's white belt, blue belt, purple belt, brown belt, and black belt absolute division winners!

No-gi: USG is giving away a pair of board shorts AND a rashguard for all adult men's and women's absolute no-gi novice, beginner, intermediate, and advanced champions! ***********************************************************************

US Grappling​

TTT! This event was HUGE last year!

I did this tournament last year & had a blast! I can't do it this year, my gym's having an event, but it's a good format for new grapplers. Very low stress - it feels more like rolling. And no worrying about points. Great for experienced grapplers to work on their strategy and finishing skills too! Try it out!

I did this tournament last year & had a blast! I can't do it this year, my gym's having an event, but it's a good format for new grapplers. Very low stress - it feels more like rolling. And no worrying about points. Great for experienced grapplers to work on their strategy and finishing skills too! Try it out!

Jimmy Cerra cannot tell a lie.

its funny because here in Australia there is a competition in Richmond on the 7th LOL

wow. thanks for posting this.. im about to tell this to my coach.

thats only like a hour drive.. thats nothing.. and he probably would win.

cool.

wow. thanks for posting this.. im about to tell this to my coach.

thats only like a hour drive.. thats nothing.. and he probably would win.

cool.

Nice! Where are you coming from?

Nice! Where are you coming from?

i'm in Hampton, VA right now going to school.. but my coach and the gym is in Richmond.

my sister lives in Richmond, so i will probably stay the weekend at her house...

i'm in Hampton, VA right now going to school.. but my coach and the gym is in Richmond.

my sister lives in Richmond, so i will probably stay the weekend at her house...

Ohhhhhh yeah! I remember you over from NHB Gear. You still posting over there?

Definitely interesting. I've been wanting to make it to my first tournament lately...either december of jan/feb of next year.

Will have to see if any Pgh folks are heading down.

Definitely interesting. I've been wanting to make it to my first tournament lately...either december of jan/feb of next year.

Will have to see if any Pgh folks are heading down.

I have inside knowledge as to this. There are a few guys talking about coming down from Pitt.

I'll be there, and I felt a little gay after immediately recognizing Kenny from MD on the poster even though I've never seen him in real life..

I'll be there, and I felt a little gay after immediately recognizing Kenny from MD on the poster even though I've never seen him in real life..

Don't worry a lot of people feel the same way........... ;P Just kidding Kenny!

Yeah, but do you think he looks "sexy"?

Back