Submission Master Grappling Dummy

LuisHernandez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want to buy this grappling dummy because I can't join a BJJ class at this time. I can however afford to buy this grappling dummy. It looks better than most other dummies out there because it's set up in a guard position. I hear it's a good product and although nothing beats a live opponent, this dummy is good for learning the positions and fundamentals.

One advantage I would think is that you can practice the same move countless times, anytime you want. At least when I start a real BJJ class, I already know some of the basics and I'm not totally a fish out of water.

It's here, please tell me what you all think. But before I make the decision, I want to hear some opinions. Thanks.......

Submission Master Grappling Dummy For BJJ, MMA, Jiu Jitsu And Judo

that guy in the video on the first link had some SLOPPY submissions
on the armbar from mount he was already off mount before he even was holding onto the dummies arm.

dude, make a search on this board on homemade grappling dummies...this shit is going to cost you an arm and a leg.....

but why cant you join a gym? if you can throw $550+ on this nonsense, thats like almost half a years worth of training, or like a dozen privates with a bjj blackbelt in most areas....

i say if you got the time, and the money, and dont live in the middle of nowhere, just join a school.

if not, make a search onhow to make your own, its not hard, and it will cost you 10x less....literally

Please don't buy that shit for $500 bro... I wouldn't buy it for $50. Go to Barnes and Noble and pick up "Mastering JuJitsu" by Renzo for like 15 bucks, awesome book for beginners. and practice some of the shit on your friends. how come you can't join a school yet?

i can't join right now because of the schedule and it's expensive (like $300 a month plus equipment costs).

what school are you looking into that's 300$ a month?

Jeezus christ man! For $300 dollars a month I'd want Rickson to be mixing by protein shakes, Marcello to be my best friend, and Helio Gracie to be my Mr. Miyagi.

If the only BJJ place around is that expensive, go find a judo, wrestling, or sambo club.

A Gracie school like 10 minutes from my house. I want to join someday when i can pay the 300 a month but i want to start at least practicing the moves now.

don't bother... i can see how it would help someone who actually is learning jiu-jitsu, but if you use this "device" as a substitute for an instructor, you are just gonna build up bad habbits. I can see why you wanna buy it though... reisist the temptation though... I wouldn't mind makin one, i can only train twice a week, and sometimes when watching an instructional i will be miming the moves against an invisible person, a grappling dummy would be perfect for this...

300$ a month is rediculous

Got a website or anything?

grappling dummy should be used a supplement only, and 90% of the time, you're going to play with it for a week then have it collect dust in your garage

For $300 a month you better be training with ten playboy bunnies that can kick ass and take you out afterwards.

I want to buy this grappling dummy because I can't join a BJJ class at this time. I can however afford to buy this grappling dummy. It looks better than most other dummies out there because it's set up in a guard position. I hear it's a good product and although nothing beats a live opponent, this dummy is good for learning the positions and fundamentals.

One advantage I would think is that you can practice the same move countless times, anytime you want. At least when I start a real BJJ class, I already know some of the basics and I'm not totally a fish out of water.

It's here, please tell me what you all think. But before I make the decision, I want to hear some opinions. Thanks.......

Submission Master Grappling Dummy For BJJ, MMA, Jiu Jitsu And Judo

oh man that is loltastic creepy

i get enough training with class and real partners to spend time doing that shit with some creepy dummy

A Gracie school like 10 minutes from my house. I want to join someday when i can pay the 300 a month but i want to start at least practicing the moves now.

I call shenanigans. Rickson's school in Brentwood(one of the most expensive parts of L.A.)is just north of $200/month and THAT'S pricey in the bjj world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back