Subliminal messaging in UFC 173 Promo

OH DEAR

What's sad is that with what they pay Barao & the huge paycut to Henderson no matter how poorly this card does the UFC will still be raking it in.

STEP UP YOUR GAME, ZUFFA. OH DEAR....

ITT: Cyantist not knowing what subliminal messaging is.

Inb4 I get labelled a shill. Honestly I wish I was a shill, I imagine they get free shit from Dana

Sorry TS. This is not subliminal. You are making a huge stretch. Maybe it's crappy advertising, but it is perceptible which is the opposite of subliminal.

To be subliminal it needs to exist or operate below the level of consciousness. To be subliminal it needs to be inadequate to produce a sensation or perception.

This is clearly perceptible.

Also, if Zuffa is paying everyone who disagrees with you, I want in, whatever the rate. You're easy to disagree with because you are wholly incorrect.

Really? Awesome deconstruction of the thread. Really.....

*choose any mma troll face*

I disagree. Them using the word "buy" where it is easy to see is not exactly shocking.

Now, if they had like a silhouette of a naked lady somewhere where it was not intended to be seen except subconsciously then that would be using subliminal tactics to increase sales.

The word "buy" is not exactly subtle, nor was it hidden.

Exactly what the posters before me said.

It's not subliminal when you can clearly see it without going frame by frame.

Anyway, no big deal about it because Wikipedia tells me

Importantly, research on action priming has shown that subliminal stimuli can trigger only those actions that one plans to perform anyway: an action can be triggered subliminally only if the person already has the specific intention to perform this specific action

ITT: Cyantist not knowing what subliminal messaging is.

Inb4 I get labelled a shill. Honestly I wish I was a shill, I imagine they get free shit from Dana

He shows up at my place every 500 posts.

dana-money.jpg

I see so many people on here asking what thr problem is but I cant find anynody with a problem.

Not subliminal. It shows up long enough for people to actually read it.

This is clearly a direct straightforward message that says buy me.

y cause this kind of shit actually work

The huge "BUY BUY BUY!!" letters flashing across the screen were about as subliminal as the monster truck guy screaming "SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!"

Back