Subforum rename campaign: This is the worst name for a subforum

Actually they always gave credit when due.

Out of some 90 they recorded, they've been in trouble for, a grand total of - 3 songs. My my that's a mightily high number of songs, a "bunch".

Out of those three, one of which was unknowingly and they settled it by giving credit without any issues. The other was also settled in court. And the last one(weak case)they won in court.
So that's just one song that they had to be forced to give credit through legal proceedings( The Beatles had just as many).

You sound like one of those imbeciles easily swayed by lies and rumours so next time actually try researching and formulating an independent opinion than being a sheep.
I recall Robert Plant likened borrowing chords, etc as that of an understood licence in the music industry, compared it to taking chords from blues where the next person adds something and passes it on to the next.

Actually they always gave credit when due.

Out of some 90 they recorded, they've been in trouble for, a grand total of - 3 songs. My my that's a mightily high number of songs, a "bunch".

Out of those three, one of which was unknowingly and they settled it by giving credit without any issues. The other was also settled in court. And the last one(weak case)they won in court.
So that's just one song that they had to be forced to give credit through legal proceedings( The Beatles had just as many).

You sound like one of those imbeciles easily swayed by lies and rumours so next time actually try researching and formulating an independent opinion than being a sheep.
giving credit by saying they wrote them then listing Howlin' Wolf, Willie Dixon, Sonny Boy Williamson II, ect after the fact. Look I ad-libbed this verse so yeah it's our song now oh we was just paying tribute to this guy or that guy we wasn't stealing his riff yeah I did alot of session work so I might have head someone else playing it first.

Had an idea, perhaps we make part of the name static and rotate and the second half every month or so.

For example:

The Jukebox: Abbey Road for a month; and then
The Jukebox: Appetite for Destruction in another month.

I put Jukebox because it's a little old school and it gives off the changing concept in the title.

You guys vote once per month, with polls. Winning vote names the forum.

although, I guess with a Jukebox one would pick songs rather than albums, but we can do whatever the fuck we want.

interested?

Honestly, I was just throwing stairway to heaven out there. It is not my preferred name for this subforum. I just dont like Abbey Road. I dont really have any real suggestions of my own .
I had Dazed and Confused in my shortlist.

Had an idea, perhaps we make part of the name static and rotate and the second half every month or so.

For example:

I put Jukebox because it's a little old school and it gives off the changing concept in the title.

although, I guess with a Jukebox one would pick songs rather than albums, but we can do whatever the fuck we want.

interested?
I like this idea but maybe quarterly voting instead of monthly.

Or since we are on an MMA forum we should call the music subforum "cauliflower ears", lol.

For example:

interested?
I like this idea. We can play around with the time frame to see what works.

I like this idea. We can play around with the time frame to see what works.
I like the name Jukebox as a subforum name. I'm kinda whatever on the rotating name feature but I think Jukebox is my favorite option named here yet. The abbreviation would be JB - a nod to Bieber and the old name

Some good ideas so far.
Since Ol' Scratch has always and always will have the best tunes, I submit Hell's Kitchen. I may be a bit biased, though.
But Jukebox works, too.
\m/

For example:

interested?

No.

All Beatles, all the time.

-Yellow Subforum

-Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for BAM and his Forum

-Lucy in the Music Forum with Diamonds

-The Fool on the Music Forum

Probably something simple and band agnostic like The Music Box, Percussion Protocol, or Keyboard Warriors (it's a play on words see). I'll think of something better in a bit.

Back