Subforum rename campaign: This is the worst name for a subforum

Well considering that most of the sherdog are lazy basement dwellers

how about

Flabby Road

Why not call this section a-ha

what was wrong with ''Music Discussion'' ?
It's not the worst but it's pretty bad. I suggested keeping it simple (plain Music Discussion).
Noted.

I'd prefer Strawberry Fields, Blue Jay Way, or possibly Penny Lane
Noted.

exactly we should call this subforum, the stairway to heaven
Noted.

In Through the Out Door.
Noted.

Or The Dark Side Of The Moon
Noted and an early contender for BAM as well.

At first when I saw this thread, I looked and was very confused.
Abbey Road, could be worse.

I would've called it Electric Ladyland

A tipping of hats to Squab, our host here; also with that want to notify TS of thread title edit while in keeping of the integrity of his original. If unhappy with said edit, PED-rich noogies. (j/k, let me know)

Cheers

@MadSquabbles500

How about it changes every 3 months or something? Could help to generate discussion.

I would be all for a yearly change. It would make the name seem special.

A tipping of hats to Squab, our host here; also with that want to notify TS of thread title edit while in keeping of the integrity of his original. If unhappy with said edit, PED-rich noogies. (j/k, let me know)

Cheers

@MadSquabbles500
*Animals

Also Hotel California would be a solid choice...

Last edited:
Like each name change could be a nod to a great musician/band/genre...?

Yeah. It's a reason for posters to articulate why they like a certain band or genre, not just post Youtube videos without comment. IMO.

A weak and pitiful one.
hey it's not my fault LZ are a bunch of guys who needed plagiarism to sell albums. Atleast when Cream, the Stones, or the Allman Brothers did songs from other musicians they gave credit to them not try to keep it for themselves.

Cheers

@MadSquabbles500

Honestly, I was just throwing stairway to heaven out there. It is not my preferred name for this subforum. I just dont like Abbey Road. I dont really have any real suggestions of my own .

Abbey Road

This is just an elaborate “look at me, I hate the Beatles...aren’t I edgy?” post that’s usually confined to unpopular opinions thread.

If it’s changed it should be changed to Magical Mystery Forum or something even more in your face GOAT band

Last edited:
Abbey Road

This is just an elaborate “look at me, I hate the Beatles...aren’t I edgy?” post that’s usually confined to unpopular opinions thread.

If it’s changed it should be changed to Magical Mystery Forum or something even more in your face GOAT band
I was going to initially name this forum the Lonely Hearts Club to mock all the incels here, but I compromised.

hey it's not my fault LZ are a bunch of guys who needed plagiarism to sell albums. Atleast when Cream, the Stones, or the Allman Brothers did songs from other musicians they gave credit to them not try to keep it for themselves.

Actually they always gave credit when due.

Out of some 90 they recorded, they've been in trouble for, a grand total of - 3 songs. My my that's a mightily high number of songs, a "bunch".

Out of those three, one of which was unknowingly and they settled it by giving credit without any issues. The other was also settled in court. And the last one(weak case)they won in court.
So that's just one song that they had to be forced to give credit through legal proceedings( The Beatles had just as many).

You sound like one of those imbeciles easily swayed by lies and rumours so next time actually try researching and formulating an independent opinion than being a sheep.

Back