Suarez vs Andrade is the fight to make.

Human Bass

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Both are ruthless and Andrade has the strength and tdd to give Suarez a run for her money.

Dude no, Andrade for the title and Suarez v. Joanna for potential next up. Andrade has earned the shot if you’ve been payig attention to her past few fights.

Dude no, Andrade for the title and Suarez v. Joanna for potential next up. Andrade has earned the shot if you’ve been payig attention to her past few fights.
I don't care, i just want to see a crazy fight.

Dana loves Rose so no way he makes her fight both Andrade and Tatiana. Them fighting next is inevitable.

Nope, Andrade has dominated everyone in the top 10 but the former Champ. She deserves the title first. Rose May have JJ’s number but she hasn’t beat any other top 5. Andrade beat them all . Tatiana looked wonderful against a number 8 but she needs a top 5 and Andrade needs her title shot. Jessica slaughters Rose THEN Tatiana should get her shot.

It's Andrade vs Rose next. Suarez will fight JJ or maybe Claudia next if JJ thinks she deserves a title shot and sits out.

It all depends on whether Rose can fight in the coming months. If Rose is going to be ready to go by December/January, them it should be Andrade vs Rose, and Joanna vs Suarez.

No, both are title fights to be made in the future. I think Suarez is ganna beat rose

No. I want Andrade vs Rose, Tatiana vs Gadelha. Why not Tatiana vs Joanna? Because I fear Joanna maybe too experienced for her and if Joanna wins, Tatiana will lose her hype.

Why waste a monster up and comer? Which both girls are. Fuck that, give Andrade he title shot (I think Rose wins) and then set up the biggest challenge of da Thug's career...an olympic calibre killa-wrestler.

fuck no, one by one. First Andrade then Suarez for the title. stop killing contenders who have the best chance to beat a champion.

Came in to say this^^^ 100x.

This.

Why waste 1 contender?

Last edited:
Lol, Suarez has to fight someone else from the #9 spot to go all the way to get a title shot than fkn Esparza. This was literally the first time she ever fought a top 10 opponent, and it was the perfect matchup for her.

Like others said rose v Andrade, and jj v Suarez are the fights to make.

No way, Rose has had enough continuances from the ass whupping she's going to get from the monster among strawweights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back