Stylebender tweets Heartfelt message to Kelvin Gastelum

Sign of maturity to give respect to opponents. We're seeing this guy grow up in front of us as an MMA guy, even though he has a lot of experience in other combat sports. Good for him and his future.

A wrestler who is one of the best boxers in the UFC and couldn't take down Golum. My question was simple, how did he come out a better mixed martial artist from that bout as he claims? A lot of alt right whimps in this thread butthurt over my question it seems.

You must be a leftist marxist if you've been conditioned to think anyone who disagrees with you is 'alt right.' What's the matter, used the word nazi too much lately and worried its losing power?

If you hate mma then fuck off to a boxing forum. Also don't forget your daily dose of soylent.

ughw9h39itk01.jpg

Max, Dustin, Israel and Kelvin were all respectful. It was nice to see for a change.

You must be a leftist marxist if you've been conditioned to think anyone who disagrees with you is 'alt right.' What's the matter, used the word nazi too much lately and worried its losing power?

If you hate mma then fuck off to a boxing forum. Also don't forget your daily dose of soylent.

ughw9h39itk01.jpg
Both you guys sound retarded

How? Umm by fighting? And by fighting one of the best strikers.. Serious question are you mentally disabled?

So Kelvin by getting his chin cracked and years shaved off his career makes him better now at be a mixed martial artist? Then again we're talking about a sport where it's star names post videos of sparring without headgear...

ughw9h39itk01.jpg

A lot of this forum is full of Trumpers and alt right pussies so it's not out of the norm to call someone a alt right and trigger them such as you in this case. Call me an anti-semite I dear you, you know you want to, you know you've been conditioned your whole life to say it!

As opposed to just being a dog shite excuse of a fraction of a human being, you utter waste of fucking life? It has nothing to do with being butt hurt over your question, it has to do with someone just being pathetic in general. Have fun on ignore where you belong with the rest of the keyboard warriors who sell their ass for spare change.

Not dissing Kelvin, he should have won that fight had he had better fight IQ when he had Golum hurt. That fight never made him a better mixed martial artists that's all. Shame his hands aren't good enough to get him paid in boxing otherwise he could have made a decent living.

Lol how ridiculous is it that a thread that started out as a fighter actually giving respect to a fighter he just went to battle with, have to turn into race and political bs.

Yeah you've obviously never trained or know what it's like to be in a fight. Fucking coward keyboard warrior POS.
<DisgustingHHH>

Getting your chin finally cracked, unable to finish your opponent whose ripe for the KO and losing years off your fighting career makes you a better MMA fighter according to Kelvin and Sherdoggers I guess.

Getting your chin finally cracked, unable to finish your opponent whose ripe for the KO and losing years off your fighting career makes you a better MMA fighter according to Kelvin and Sherdoggers I guess.
<36>
Go back to eating cupcakes in your momma's basement fatty.

Much better to see this than trash talk, 2 warriors who put on a helluva show for us.
To be fair, Adesanya did mention something about cuming on gastelum leading up to this lol. But yeah i'm with you, i appreciate respect more than I do shit talking in this sport. I watch wrestling for over the top antics and horse shit, I watch mma For the fights, and the respect and warrior mentality it brings with it.

To be fair, Adesanya did mention something about cuming on gastelum leading up to this lol. But yeah i'm with you, i appreciate respect more than I do shit talking in this sport. I watch wrestling for over the top antics and horse shit, I watch mma For the fights, and the respect and warrior mentality it brings with it.

I love it, last week it was all Conor and Khabib insulting each other. This is such a breath of fresh air. Hopefully this is the new trend.

That was a fight where they both cam out better and neither man's stock dropped IMO. Can't wait for Bobby Knux vs Israel later this year.

Kelvin's stock certainly dropped, as he fought like a complete moron.

Kelvin's stock certainly dropped, as he fought like a complete moron.
He certainly seemed frustrated in round 2 but I think he turned it around in round 4 but Israel went all out in the last round and Kelvin couldn't keep up but he didn't get taken out.

It's a shame Kelvin dont want to give up his tacos to go down to 170. Im pretty sure he would be a dominant champ in that weight class. He almost beat Tyron when he was like 22 years old.

Sign of maturity to give respect to opponents. We're seeing this guy grow up in front of us as an MMA guy, even though he has a lot of experience in other combat sports. Good for him and his future.
Guys that put on the cocky front are more humble and respectful than they'd have you believe often

Back