Stylebender tweets Heartfelt message to Kelvin Gastelum

In a place where "Cogar", "Colin" etc... are things Bobby knux bothers you? It actually sounds more cool than bobby knuckles (Whittaker's nickname) imo.
Even Bobby Knucks is acceptable, but Knux? that is some corny ass tryhard cheese

He is a wrestler you disrespectful idiot with a big right hand.

A wrestler who is one of the best boxers in the UFC and couldn't take down Golum. My question was simple, how did he come out a better mixed martial artist from that bout as he claims? A lot of alt right whimps in this thread butthurt over my question it seems.

They need a buddy cop movie.

Conor and Nate, too.
Conor and Nate were in Kindergarten Cop 2, maybe they could be the protagonists in the third movie?

0fNsiHa.jpg

This is how it should be.

Instead of making up excuses months later.

is it possible for gastelum to somehow put on some muscle on a new strength an conditioning programme to make him look like romero given that romero is only an inch or so taller? imagine him with that body plus his current cardio capacity. would be a freak of nature.

That would be amazing lol. But I don't think a Romero-esque physique can be conditioned by simply changing up a routine. Romero is born with a head start on others, physically. Uber Kelvin is just a dream for now. I think he could win the belt at 170 lbs though if he stuck to a strict diet.

exactly!!

if we all spoke like that this place would be a thousand times worse
Lol I'm not sure why using an x rather than a ck is that bad though. Would you be bothered if people started calling Max Holloway Macks Holloway or would you prefer it?

Two warriors

Is Israel homosexual? Im pretty sure his boyfriend was in the ring with him after the fight. The way his phrases things, his mannerisms, what he's into, I would bet $100 he comes out as gay in a few years time.

Lol I'm not sure why using an x rather than a ck is that bad though. Would you be bothered if people started calling Max Holloway Macks Holloway or would you prefer it?
That would rustle me too :D

exactly!!

if we all spoke like that this place would be a thousand times worse
You have Ali G as your avatar, and are hating on people for shitting up the English language.

{<doc}

Big up no respex to da batty boy bumbaclaat Starnez Massif

Lol fighters always give at least a slight back-handed praise to their opponents.

"That 5th round when I kicked your ass was epic" I don't think Kelvin is looking back with positive reflection on that round.

A more humble comment would be to acknowledge the last 2 rounds. The 4th and 5th. The ones they both won.
Just mentioning the 5th, is really only highlighting how he kicked Kelvin's ass but ignoring when Kelvin was actually up.

Pretty much all fighters seem to do this lol

A wrestler who is one of the best boxers in the UFC and couldn't take down Golum. My question was simple, how did he come out a better mixed martial artist from that bout as he claims? A lot of alt right whimps in this thread butthurt over my question it seems.
No one is butthurt. You're just a fucking idiot. Fighters get better after each time they fight and learn each time they lose which is what Kelvins tweet is saying. Stay retarded bro...

No one is butthurt. You're just a fucking idiot. Fighters get better after each time they fight and learn each time they lose which is what Kelvins tweet is saying. Stay retarded bro...

Answer the question then, how did he get better?

Back